Seriously, why isn't Cam Newton getting the same, if not higher, praise as Tim Tebow?

Cam Newton is insane right now.. i know his team sucks but for him to break an NFL record as a rookie is crazy. the league has never seen someone like this.

^ 3 rushing TD's today with a passing TD...
pimp.gif

because of HOW he is winning. Dude cannot throw the football at all and yet he's winning. I remember watching the jets game, it was painful to watch him run that offense but they won. He has the fans on his side but the analyst rip on him a lot. Cam is on a %#@!#@ team in a small market. At least he has offensive rookie of the year going for him

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Pretty simple. Tebow is winning games.

And this ends the discussion....came here just to say that.   Wins > Stats and records. 
But this thread was started when Tebow wasn't winning games.

Its useless now
eyes.gif

At the beginning of the season , no one outside of Denver thought he would be successful . Cam was super successful from jump, breakin records and all that . Tebow breaking records too though 0_o and showing up when it matters.

Originally Posted by NooEra

At the beginning of the season , no one outside of Denver thought he would be successful . Cam was super successful from jump, breakin records and all that . Tebow breaking records too though 0_o and showing up when it matters.
the entire state of Florida man.... he's like MJ here.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

not really alot ppl think he sucks too.. only gators fans think hes good

Because Cam is cocky and the guy many peopled loved to root against because he was a front runner i suppose....Tim on the other hand is the underdog and good guy everyone hopes does well.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Because Cam is cocky and the guy many peopled loved to root against because he was a front runner i suppose....Tim on the other hand is the underdog and good guy everyone hopes does well.

Yup.  It's the "better story", as people would say.  

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

not really alot ppl think he sucks too.. only gators fans think hes good

yea ur prolly right. Im in Jacksonville so its like 98% gator fans and they were on suicide watch when the Jags didnt get him...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Cam isn't cocky. C'mon.

He's a humble dude who has all the confidence in the world in his ability.

THIS. Every time he loses it's almost like it's the end of the world for him. Heart of a soldier. Before this season I bet he looked at that rushing TD record by a QB and was like "wait, this is it?"
laugh.gif

I didn't read anything, but I hope that the answer is because Tebow is winning right now.

Back
Top Bottom