Sesame Street spoiler - Bert and Ernie

https://people.com/tv/ex-sesame-street-writer-bert-ernie-gay/

200.gif

Lies. That writer didn't write for sesame street until 1984. Bert and Ernie were always children before that era.
Well just like comic book writers, their “run” of the series has X where as other writers can do Y. Maybe in their version of Sesame Street they were gay

The creator, Frank oz says they aren’t gay.

Last edited:
wrote a paper on sesame street as a history major lol. never knew it had such an impact until I read a book on how it got started and did research on it

On one hand im like just leave it as a mystery

On the other hand if they both like men then who cares

whats wrong with just being homies these days? why do these puppets have to appeal to a specific sexual orientation at all? why is that a thing?

exactly. adults trying to push their agendas to create a situation that makes them feel comfortable onto a CHILDRENS show.

Despite however a grown *** man feels about 2 puppets sexual orientations, a CHILD isn't making any assuptions or translations. To a 4 year old, bert and earnie are just 2 friends, brothers, cousins, beings, whatever that live together and do silly things.

For a topic of them being gay or straight to even come up is disgusting because we shouldn't be discussing whether they are gay or straight. Its childrens entertainment. There should be no sexual anything in discussion. Straight, gay, bi, whatever. Its a show for toddlers.

whats wrong with just being homies these days? why do these puppets have to appeal to a specific sexual orientation at all? why is that a thing?
It's just a former writer who's gay saying that he projected his own relationship onto theirs during his time on Sesame Street.
Sesame Street would never allow them to be canonically gay. That aint got **** to do with counting or ABCs and they dont need all that conservative smoke.

Remember when it was a big story that SS was making a new gay character? Izzy or something? She was one of elmo's friends or some ****. I vaguely remember it, but it was like all over GMA and CNN n ****.

The agenda been lit on the street.

Remember when it was a big story that SS was making a new gay character? Izzy or something? She was one of elmo's friends or some ****. I vaguely remember it, but it was like all over GMA and CNN n ****.

The agenda been lit on the street.
I aint watched SS in years so I don't know anything about an Izzy but Sesame Street just today said none of their characters are gay.

Back
Top Bottom