Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

4g5qfsx.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

I'm late as hell too... where's the infamous late pass?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

LazyJ, you from Pacheco right? And team medical too huh?

We need to kick it, or at least tell me how that spot in pleasant hill is. Im over here at work on concord ave.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Wow....Meth with another rebuttal.

Steve, please. Just let it go. It almost hurts me seeing how bad this has become for you.

:smh:
smh.gif

Actually, it doesn't hurt...it makes me laugh...alot. :rofl:
roll.gif

Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

I need to devote an hour after Lost airs tonight to reading the last 7 or 8 pages of this thread in full....

Quote:
son you just said you didn't know who I was? if you know ben baller, then you know who k-town is.... BUTson you just sent me a message a few days ago and I thought it was funny, so I shared it with 1 person, how you gonna bold face lie? but really it ain't that big a deal. even though I've had my differences and created a lot of heartache here on NT, i'd never leave NT to moderate your forum.... I'd feel like I was jumping ship on the show LOST and joined in with the "OTHERS" only thing is you haven't been around as long as the niketalk/nikepark fam. but you do remind me of Ben from LOST. was your offer supposed to change my life? I don't get it. I don't think I can say anything that will really add to what METH has said. I just think you forgot how old I actually am and that I ain't some naive kid from a surburban town who you can manipulate into running your site like them other clowns you got over there.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
at the reference to Lost. That's something I would do.

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
communist reverse vampires
laugh.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, tdoc, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER
eek.gif

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, tdoc, ktownballer, djkwaz, Da Infamous Jay
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Jay Still Dream <
Hello ladies....​

steve would respond to ktown by sayin somethin like... Oh yeah... I didn't even contact him on Niketalk... i contacted him on My Space... Oh what I didn't know that was Ben Baller.. I thought it was someone else... I know so many people i be forgetting...
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

Steve got owned.

:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I was bored lastnight in class.
laugh.gif
254716216.jpg
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Quote:
nah ^ she wouldnt do that to herself

right, like you know me. lol.

i just think posting a picture of myself would be irrelevant, this isnt the post your pic thread my dude. i posted my opinion of the whole thing (Meth & Steve) and like i said before...it went over some of your heads. you tried to be funny with your picture and it proved my point, youre simple.

how do you feel? good? i hope so. it's a nice day out.

Yo Jon, man i need to hurry up and fall off a bicycle and get my $145 so i can officially join. Hows the notch?

And yeah, in Method we Trust!
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Steve if you're reading this...

THANKS for reiterating to everyone here at Niketalk what a greedy bloodsucking child predator you really are. I am pretty sure everyone here including myself consider you nothing less than a @#%$ SELL OUT
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

Back
Top Bottom