Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
You promise to give him the password to the treehouse, too?
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

eek.gif
, this is what happens over night? *Kay Slay* DAMN!!!!!! *Kay Slay*

Edit: :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
52dq8tz.jpg
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, the goonies :nerd:
nerd.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies
***I'M NOT THE ELEVATOR, I'M NO COME UP***​

Meth do you guys know each other personally?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Man, I love this @#%$ place.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

jeeze :lol:
laugh.gif
had to read through this whole post funny stuff :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.

yup :pimp:
pimp.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Quote:

:nerd:
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]
[/quote]

i will never in my life support ANYTHING that exploits the shoe game with money as the motivation. @#%$ a dunk exchange, sole collector, just for kicks dvd, all that @#%$. @#%$ a nelly air force one single.

steve, thank you for helping to exploit and, what i would consider ruin, a culture i've been heavily immersed in ever since i picked up a basketball and started watching NBA on NBC as kid. shoes have always been about wanting to be more like the PLAYER and envying their athletic talents. NOT wanting to be more like the next herb on the street and envying them for their wallet size, much like how it has become today.

steve, you are a joke my dude. you really wanna give back to the community? how about donating a pair of shoes or some money back to all the KIDS who've got held up at gun point while waiting in line over night for some god aweful ugly hyped up pair of jordans. cutting school, probably stealing money out their mom's purse, just so they could be in$tyle.

you the lil john of the shoe game and while those who are just in it cause its trendy right now maybe buyin your @#%$, real OG's know you a joke dog. you ain't in it for the love, you in it for the dollars. shame on you for thinkin you could get over on this sneaker head, i see right through you man.
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Quote:

Where the hell is my name at?!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

my eyes now hurt after all that reading..this is def. a wrap :lol:
laugh.gif
Feel the fumes, consume toxic tunes
Hell bound, species forty ounce typhoon

Cameron Nelson you are a fool yo :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordans* kingofny04 * *NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza * *14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO * hnydlr *​
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.​

Quote:
Where the hell is my name at?!
roll.gif

I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
Want a guaranteed 20% on your money? PM me -1k minimum-
Money is like a second language to me​

Back
Top Bottom