Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
I actually prefer ISS because they're a lot more user-friendly and their market-place is really good. I just like coming here for the info.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Go BlueWanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1'sEmail: [email protected]: zs05wc
[/quote]

First off,

roll.gif
Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm41.showMessage?topicID=63.topic
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

the last page and half or so is one of the best things about this place.
if someone were to have a pic depicting the mods and admins as superheroes (JRose and Ska as pre-pubescent FEMALE superheroes (but superheroes, none the less)), on that other site, they would've been banned.
how many times has Dirty volunteered a pic of himself for PS opps??
people on this board are hilarious.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

It's cool to see everyone band together for the righteous cause. Niketalk is a second home to me, and much respect goes out to everyone that makes this forum the absolute best..

That Captain Planet pic had me :rofl:
roll.gif
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."
www.myspace.com/arstyle
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I dunno... a forum is a forum to me. Whatever beef Steve and Meth have is between them. I have no loyalties to either one, I just a have a prefrence to which one I choose to use. At the end of the day, I just use each one to get where I need to. This e-beef is just ridiculous.

damn first time this fell off the first page. i guess its pretty much over now. cant say i didnt get what i wanted. meth exposing steve 5 times over. bastitch :lol:
laugh.gif
. couple PS jobs and a ktown post to nail in the coffin. done deal :pimp:
pimp.gif

I LOVE NT :D
happy.gif

how about unbanning some sn's now :smile:
smile.gif

Uh huh.

roll.gif
@ all the pics posted are hilarious, the captain planet, ska's comment, method man's comedic undertone rebuttal response, just everything.

i love NT. i only created a s/n on I$$ ever since vcshox said somebody was using his name on there, pretending it was him.

NT FTW. :smokin
smokin.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

steve is the biggest liar on this face of the planet:
Quote:
steve wrote:
virginiagrad09 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:^ I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.

YOU DAMN SURE KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM, YOU HIT ME UP ABOUT HELPING YOU OUT WITH YOUR MAGAZINE BEFORE YOU STARTED IT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH, I didn't really respond because I just didn't care to. It had nothing to do with taking sides
but I remember you asking me for my address personally to send me mags and that you wanted me to be involved, but I was literally over shoes at that point. but I can't believe you said you don't know who ktown is. cmon son. I ain't gonna stroke my ego, but fam, there isn't a sneakerhead out there on the internet who hasn't heard my name. I actually think I saved some of the emails about your early beef about your offers with trying to host niketalk.com, etc.
well......

I've been banned from this site many times yes, but I would never ever goto ISS forums and the funny thing is I registered a name there a few months ago only because Candace aka ChinayEyes or whatever her sn is now told me there was a ktown on there. so I registered my name to make sure there weren't any imposters posing as me.

Quote:I haven't talked to Ben Baller since he was methamphibian's manager - really have no idea what that is all about.

son you just said you didn't know who I was? if you know ben baller, then you know who k-town is.... BUT
son you just sent me a message a few days ago and I thought it was funny, so I shared it with 1 person, how you gonna bold face lie? but really it ain't that big a deal. even though I've had my differences and created a lot of heartache here on NT, i'd never leave NT to moderate your forum.... I'd feel like I was jumping ship on the show LOST and joined in with the "OTHERS" only thing is you haven't been around as long as the niketalk/nikepark fam. but you do remind me of Ben from LOST. was your offer supposed to change my life? I don't get it. I don't think I can say anything that will really add to what METH has said. I just think you forgot how old I actually am and that I ain't some naive kid from a surburban town who you can manipulate into running your site like them other clowns you got over there.

Ktown just took a dump on Steve. Now seriously guys, you think this is the only lie he's told in this whole ordeal? I don't know why he lied anyways because you knew he'd get his card pulled.

Just like I originally said - I didn't know who KTown was - I did know who Ben Baller was. And that was YEARS ago. Do you know how many people I talk to - how many people I meet on the daily? Meth made it sound like I just talked to someone and they were going to drop some type of major news.

Whenever I talk about Ben Baller I say Ben Baller - not KTown. So the statement "I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown"

SOooo much drama for no reason. -

your such en effin liar steve...... you just said you havent talked to him in ages and k-town himself just said that you just messaged him. whats with that????????

Quote:
I haven't sent Ben Baller a message forever - unless he has a different screen name or something - I mean why am I going to lie about that - seriously -

Quote:
then can you tell us all why he would claim that you just messaged him offering a job as a mod on ISS??????

Quote:
We haven't reached out to anyone to become a mod for awhile - and I NEVER just reach out to someone. It is voted on by the mod / admin staff. Something doesn't sound right about this.....
Team Pacific Northwest​

That Captain Planet pic and all the comments on it are hilarious.

Damn, the pics that have come out in this Thread are gonna be around for AWHILE. :lol:
laugh.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

Quote:
Its obvious $teve has put a lot of time into this

Ouch the subliminals have me in stiches, lol.

Quote:
I recently received a PM from someone who claims to have come up with the concept for bluesole. You just used him, had him spend hours of his free time to build up your site, and then dumped him.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Back
Top Bottom