Sex before marriage? (SERIOUS DISCUSSION.. %+*+ boys)

I feel guys have more at risk during the "assessment". All the one minute men want to wait for marriage. It makes sense for some girls, because ifthere's not enough chemistry in the sack there's not much of a future in the relationship. Then again, practice makes perfect (or at leastimprovement). As far as marriage goes, really, it was created to be a property exchange. That is the reason the womans father "gives her away" at thewedding. Like someone said previously sex is natural; marriage is not.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that waiting is better. People just don't think about it deeply.

The main arguments for having sex before marriage:

1) What if he/she is bad in bed? Well, assuming you believe in the ideal of lifelong marriage, you guys have a lifetime to figure it out. If you can'tfigure it out, you're lacking something whether it be in the bed or in the relationship.

2) But won't you always wonder about smashing other girls? I think you're more likely to do that if you've been with a lot of people. It soundscheesy, but if you end up marrying a girl and you guys wait it out, that is just one extra special bond that solidifies your relationship/sexual life. It'sALWAYS better doing it with someone you genuinely love than some random girl you're turned on by momentarily.

To put it simply, things always taste better when you have to wait for it.

If I had the strength I'd wait it out, but I got started before college and it's been a real addiction that won't go away. It's something Idefinitely respect though.

its funny how dudes want their prospective mates to be taught by getting smashed on by others rather than using that....uhm...lifetimecommitment...to teach/learn with their prospective mates

we got a board full of retired pimps that sent they main chick out to go "learn" so she can come back and be ready to put in work correctly for theremainder of life

yall some morons man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by soundwave24

Because sex is something you can't improve in? You can't improve in your skills and techniques? There aren't like hundreds of thousands/millions of books and videos to help you learn how? You are innately born with the skills to please each other?

Being committed in a relationship is like buying a car? Wow, the analogies are right on point.
Seriously. those are the worst analogies I've ever heard. If buying a car is the same as a relationship to you then you have other issues to work on.

Eh, doesn't bother me...hell, I'm married with children (no Al Bundy)

But, personally...although I'd get a kick out of it, I really dont have the time, nor desire to "educate" anybody in the bedroom. Not to say I want a +**@, but I DO want a woman who knows what she's doing, and does it well. I dont have time for anybody being scared to...well, you know! Or having to coerce somebody into...other things. Books, movies, seminars, therapy, etc...all that stuff is great, IF you have the patience to do so. Personally, I don't....and I doubt any woman would have time for a man to get his ++!@ together. Contrary to popular belief, sex...by that being the lack of, or it not being done well, is the leading cause of divorce next to money problems, so yes...IMO, it is VERY important, and those that downplay that fact better have a mean tongue game or a huge wallet if you plan on keeping somebody around. Conversation and all that is wonderful, but that's just one piece of the puzzle...and people don't get divorced just because they dont talk often.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think that if you can talk to your woman and make an effort at connecting with your partner, the sex will fall into place. Sex for a woman is an intimate act and women enjoy pleasing their significant others. This has been my experience.

I think that intimacy = trust =
pimp.gif
sex life. And part of the fun istrying new things because it is new for the both of you.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

I'm going to go against the grain and say that waiting is better. People just don't think about it deeply.

1) What if he/she is bad in bed? Well, assuming you believe in the ideal of lifelong marriage, you guys have a lifetime to figure it out. If you can't figure it out, you're lacking something whether it be in the bed or in the relationship.

2) But won't you always wonder about smashing other girls? I think you're more likely to do that if you've been with a lot of people. It sounds cheesy, but if you end up marrying a girl and you guys wait it out, that is just one extra special bond that solidifies your relationship/sexual life. It's ALWAYS better doing it with someone you genuinely love than some random girl you're turned on by momentarily.

If I had the strength I'd wait it out, but I got started before college and it's been a real addiction that won't go away. It's something I definitely respect though.

Well put. If you want you can deny the vajayjay.

its funny how dudes want their prospective mates to be taught by getting smashed on by others rather than using that....uhm...lifetime commitment...to teach/learn with their prospective mates

we got a board full of retired pimps that sent they main chick out to go "learn" so she can come back and be ready to put in work correctly for the remainder of life

yall some morons man
laugh.gif

Exactly. And just for some sex? Heck no. We'll just have to learn together and try some things.

Dudes sound so dumb... "I'm glad my girl is a sex veteran. Makes it better for me."

So dudes actually don't care another dude taught her those tricks? OK people are officially losing it. If you buy a pair of shoes, you should want a newpair. Not a pair with a crease and mild discoloring on the bottom.

As for the topic.... sex before marriage is a must... how could you get married to someone and not know how their sex game is. What if they're terrible?!

not to preach at u...just answering your question: but that is why God intended it to be saved for marriage. because if both people are virgins. the sex willbe perfect. you will never have anyone else to compare too. i'm a virgin. but not because the Bible TOLD ME SO, not because i think God will smite me downlol, not because i'm afraid of being prego/std's....but mainly because i respect myself and my body and i want that to be saved for my husband. if youhave sex you no longer have anything 'special' to give the other person. sex was intended by God to be a sacred thing for 2 people....TWO! i'm notsaying having sex before marriage means you're going to hell or something. but it's a proven fact that more people that have had sex before marriagedivorce than those who didn't.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by after h0urs

1) What if he/she is bad in bed? Well, assuming you believe in the ideal of lifelong marriage, you guys have a lifetime to figure it out. If you can't figure it out, you're lacking something whether it be in the bed or in the relationship.

2) But won't you always wonder about smashing other girls? I think you're more likely to do that if you've been with a lot of people. It sounds cheesy, but if you end up marrying a girl and you guys wait it out, that is just one extra special bond that solidifies your relationship/sexual life. It's ALWAYS better doing it with someone you genuinely love than some random girl you're turned on by momentarily.

If I had the strength I'd wait it out, but I got started before college and it's been a real addiction that won't go away. It's something I definitely respect though.

Well put. If you want you can deny the vajayjay.

its funny how dudes want their prospective mates to be taught by getting smashed on by others rather than using that....uhm...lifetime commitment...to teach/learn with their prospective mates

we got a board full of retired pimps that sent they main chick out to go "learn" so she can come back and be ready to put in work correctly for the remainder of life

yall some morons man
laugh.gif
Exactly. And just for some sex? Heck no. We'll just have to learn together and try some things.

Dudes sound so dumb... "I'm glad my girl is a sex veteran. Makes it better for me."

So dudes actually don't care another dude taught her those tricks? OK people are officially losing it. If you buy a pair of shoes, you should want a new pair. Not a pair with a crease and mild discoloring on the bottom.

Lol. "A crease and mild discoloring on the bottom"? Some guys get some shoes where the soles are worn down and falling off and the uppers are tornand destroyed and they call it a prize.

Originally Posted by Emsterr

As for the topic.... sex before marriage is a must... how could you get married to someone and not know how their sex game is. What if they're terrible?!

not to preach at u...just answering your question: but that is why God intended it to be saved for marriage. because if both people are virgins. the sex will be perfect. you will never have anyone else to compare too.

eyes.gif
Good guy, that god. Ecstasy through repression! Brilliant.

not to preach at u...just answering your question: but that is why God intended it to be saved for marriage. because if both people are virgins. the sex will be perfect. you will never have anyone else to compare too. i'm a virgin. but not because the Bible TOLD ME SO, not because i think God will smite me down lol, not because i'm afraid of being prego/std's....but mainly because i respect myself and my body and i want that to be saved for my husband. if you have sex you no longer have anything 'special' to give the other person. sex was intended by God to be a sacred thing for 2 people....TWO! i'm not saying having sex before marriage means you're going to hell or something. but it's a proven fact that more people that have had sex before marriage divorce than those who didn't.
I knew sex was big but I didn't even think about both parties going through those feeling for the first time together. And you taught mesomething with the divorce rate for people who choose not to wait. Do you have any links?

I'd say the lack of communication would be a much greater factor in divorce than "bad sex". If the sex is so bad that you would END a MARRIAGEover it, clearly not enough communication is being established in the first place to have remedied the problem. Yes sex is important in a marriage but some ofyou guys are making it out to be, be all end all in a marriage.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

not to preach at u...just answering your question: but that is why God intended it to be saved for marriage. because if both people are virgins. the sex will be perfect. you will never have anyone else to compare too. i'm a virgin. but not because the Bible TOLD ME SO, not because i think God will smite me down lol, not because i'm afraid of being prego/std's....but mainly because i respect myself and my body and i want that to be saved for my husband. if you have sex you no longer have anything 'special' to give the other person. sex was intended by God to be a sacred thing for 2 people....TWO! i'm not saying having sex before marriage means you're going to hell or something. but it's a proven fact that more people that have had sex before marriage divorce than those who didn't.
I knew sex was big but I didn't even think about both parties going through those feeling for the first time together. And you taught me something with the divorce rate for people who choose not to wait. Do you have any links?

actually i don't. i heard it from a marital counselor dude that came to talk to my psychology class last semester. i could probably find some....buteveryone knows the internet isn't reliable. maybe that's where the dude got his information
laugh.gif
who knows. and ohBURRRR...i wasn't implyingdivorce because of bad sex. i was implying divorce from having other partners to compare to, i guess bad sex could fit into there but imo i just think sexbefore marriage ruins the relationship at some point.

Back
Top Bottom