Sexual assault suspect severely beaten before police arrive

Did I say otherwise? or did you just feel like quoting me?

Was the nephew even charged with assault?
No, but you're clearly endorsing it as if it was the right thing to do, when in reality, it's assault and he should be charged for it. 

Maybe learn to be an adult in the real world and not advocate violence? Just a thought. 

If chick was moaning how is she going to say it was not consensual. She is a garden tool and her bf beat the guy because of it.

It say he head moaning, doesn't mean it was her moaning, could have been the uncle
From what I can gather he was clothed and she was naked, so it's doubtful it was him moaning.

On top of that what guy do you know would open the door to a room if he heard another man moaning in it? He could have been spanking it for all he knew. 

C'mon people. We clearly don't know all the issues here but this "she was clearly cheating" schtick is tiring.

Because moaning is always a positive noise? Perhaps he had his hand on her mouth? Or roughed her up first.

I can't co done what the guy did but if the uncle was assaulting his GF then defending her is reasonable - but it does look like he went a bit far.

Last edited:
There's some weird responses in here

Why does she have to be lying?

How about she was drunk and she thought it was him.

How about she was half asleep and he forced himself on her.

No, but you're clearly endorsing it as if it was the right thing to do
No I'm not. That's your assumption. I simply don't see any problems with the situation other than the obvious.

Your assumptions lead me to believe you just wanted to quote me.

when in reality, it's assault and he should be charged for it. 
Again, did I say otherwise? You tend to do this a lot. Somebody says one thing, doesn't mention something else and you assume they're stance is in opposition to what they did not mention. You then run with it, repeat it over and over in a trolling pattern even if it is addressed.

You should deal with that.

Maybe learn to be an adult in the real world and not advocate violence? Just a thought. 
Advocating violence? Be an adult? in the real world? Just a thought? :lol: It seems when you're not trolling you only know how to be condescending to ppl when you're simply to sensitive to have an adult conversation. You know, the exchanging of ideas? Inquiry and asking for a detailed response instead of blind judgement?

Perhaps you should grow up and stop letting your assumptions make you jump to such rash conclusions that make you look foolish? Just some advice for when you interact with adults in the real world.

Then again, you are in here casting doubt on the victim when the criminal was already arrested for 1st degree criminal sexual conduct/sexual assault. So I'm not even sure you're capable of executing any parts of my advice anyway.

Last edited:
C'mon people. We clearly don't know all the issues here but this "she was clearly cheating" schtick is tiring.

Because moaning is always a positive noise? Perhaps he had his hand on her mouth? Or roughed her up first.

I can't co done what the guy did but if the uncle was assaulting his GF then defending her is reasonable - but it does look like he went a bit far.
thankyou

Dudes jumping to conclusion that she was aharlot. :lol:

No, but you're clearly endorsing it as if it was the right thing to do
No I'm not. That's your assumption. I simply don't see any problems with the situation other than the obvious.

Your assumptions lead me to believe you just wanted to quote me.
when in reality, it's assault and he should be charged for it. 
Again, did I say otherwise? You tend to do this a lot. Somebody says one thing, doesn't mention something else and you assume they're stance is in opposition to what they did not mention. You then run with it, repeat it over and over in a trolling pattern even if it is addressed.

You should deal with that.

Advocating violence? Be an adult? in the real world? Just a thought?
laugh.gif
It seems when you're not trolling you only know how to be condescending to ppl when you're simply to sensitive to have an adult conversation. You know, the exchanging of ideas? Inquiry and asking for a detailed response instead of blind judgement?

Perhaps you should grow up and stop letting your assumptions make you jump to such rash conclusions that make you look foolish? Just some advice for when you interact with adults in the real world.

Then again, you are in here casting doubt on the victim when the criminal was already arrested for 1st degree criminal sexual conduct/sexual assault. So I'm not even sure you're capable of executing any parts of my advice anyway.
*cue dwayne wade saying "Damn", wincing, and sipping his drink.gif*

No I'm not. That's your assumption.
It's not an assumption when your opinion is black and white.
you should expect nothing less than a beating after trying to bang your nephew's gf.
Also if you see nothing wrong with it, you can't play the devils advocate when I say he should be charged, by attempting to argue that you may possibly agree, but then not give any insight or opinion on the matter. Quit trying to tip toe the line and grow up. Clearly if you see nothing wrong with it, you'd disagree that he should be charged with assault, and are clearly advocating violence, when he was obviously in the wrong. Just saying. Also stop with this blah blah blah you wanted to quote me ****. I quoted you because what you said is childish. Anyone could have said it and I would have responded to them, so get over yourself. No one gives a **** about you.
Last time I checked he's not a criminal or guilty of anything until convicted. You seem to think the victim is guilty, so why don't you just come out an say it. False rape accusations happen a lot, and a lot of the time all it takes is the accusation alone, without any evidence, to ruin a persons reputation, and anyone who opposes is "supporting rape culture." As you may be able to tell, I'm not a stupid social justice warrior brainwashed by liberal media. Unless there's already verifiable evidence against him, he's not guilty in my book. From the little information gathered so far, it sounds like a false rape accusation to me, and either way it doesn't justify the assault. That's my stance, what's yours? 

Last edited:
With my thug *** uncles I woulda had to tap him on the shoulda and ask if he could please finish up quickly.

The real question is why did he leave is black out drunk girl alone with his scumbag uncle?

You know dude has some type of idea that was the scumbag of the family.

Unc was Prob a dirtbag and tried to get some culo knowing she was wasted..but the tape tho! Something's incriminating on that tape..
Bet it's more sketchy *******

Back
Top Bottom