mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not a good start to the 2nd half. Im telling yall, we wont be in the playoff contention for long.

Its one game \. One game we should have one. There is NO reason we should EVER score 1 run esp if the pitches not great.

UsedToBeCool
pimp.gif

We might have an incompetent offense, but you shall fear the bow tie.

Got it?

Pretty simple stuff, Dodger fan.

DFA AURILIA

...and I thought there would be no Giant I dislike more than Tyler Walker. This dude needs to go. I understand that he's a "fan favorite" and notwanting to release him, or even starting him against Maholm because he's a LHP... but after he was pulled from the game, why not bring in Travis Ishikawa?!Bochy and his bonehead moves. We went into the break with momentum and playing our young guys, but first game of the second half we start Aurilia and Torres?Smart.

Way to waste a Lincecum start. Against the Pirates. And Zito is going today.

http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/clubhouse?team=sfo

[h3]TRADE: Giants surveying for bats?[/h3]The surging San Francisco Giants could be looking to add a bat to their lineup and have the payroll flexibility to make such a move, says Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News. Baggarly mentions outfielders Matt Holliday of the Oakland Athletics and Jermaine Dye of the Chicago White Sox as possibilities should GM Brian Sabean get clearance to make such a move. Baggarly also suggests that Toronto Blue Jays 3B Scott Rolen is Sabean's kind of player, and it's becoming more likely by the day that the Blue Jays become sellers on this year's market.

5668.jpg

2009 Season

[table][tr][td]
AVG

[/td] [td]
HR

[/td] [td]
RBI

[/td] [td]
RUNS

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Pablo to first? #%*+ that, dude is solid at 3rd base and Rolen isn't a middle of the order guy. He would bat 6th or 7th in a decent lineup.

What do you guys think it'll take to get Dye? Always liked dudes game (nh) Hes obviously a good hitter and good defensively also.. He is 35, but expiringcontract

NO THANK YOU SCOTT ROLEN

Dye's fallen off defensively, but that's not why we would try to get him. I dunno if the White Sox really want to deal him now, since they're only2 games out in the Central.

I just bought tix to watch yall play my Dodgers.....i got seats in the View Box...how is it? Section: VB332 by the way.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

I just bought tix to watch yall play my Dodgers.....i got seats in the View Box...how is it? Section: VB332 by the way.

Thanks
not that bad actually, sat some where there about 2 weeks ago they not bad.

[table][tr][td]R Winn CF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].273[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Bowker LF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].182[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P Sandoval 3B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]N Schierholtz RF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].296[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T Ishikawa 1B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].269[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Uribe 2B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].298[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E Renteria SS[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].255[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E Whiteside C[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].267[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B Zito P[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].111[/td] [/tr][/table]
My prediction is Zeets goes 5 IP 5 ER

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

[table][tr][td]R Winn CF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].273[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Bowker LF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].182[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P Sandoval 3B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]N Schierholtz RF[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].296[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T Ishikawa 1B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].269[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Uribe 2B[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].298[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E Renteria SS[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].255[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E Whiteside C[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].267[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B Zito P[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].111[/td] [/tr][/table]
My prediction is Zeets goes 5 IP 5 ER
alien.gif
sick.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]LOB[/td] [td]Season Avg [/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Winn cf[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].271[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Bowker lf[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].154[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P. Sandoval 3b[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].331[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]N. Schierholtz rf[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].293[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Ishikawa 1b[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].267[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Uribe 2b[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].296[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. Renteria ss[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].258[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. Whiteside c[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].261[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B. Zito p[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].111[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom