***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Minus Randy Winn and Fred Lewis, this team needs to wake up and realize how bad they're playing.

The Renteria signing is looking real bad, he looks like he doesn't even want to play out there. We should of went for Orlando Hudson, he just hit a cycleoff of us and Dodgers got a bargain.

did not like the renteria signing at all...especially when there were younger and cheaper players at that position.

Especially after a game where Hudson did what he did....and you could have had him, for less.

Ive always liked Odogg. I questioned the REnteria signing off the bat....and now it looks awful. I think its about time that EVERYone realizes that Sabeandoesnt have the slightest clue how to build a winning team.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Ok so I want to go watch my first Giants game. For those of you who have been to ATT park, what are some good cheap seats?

every seat is a good seat imo like seriously. those left bleacher seats aint bad too. ive enjoyed bleacher and club level seats the same.

Everywhere is a solid seat. I mean the park is just enjoyable to walk around and see what they have. Overall, try getting some first row bleacher seats orpossibly some 1st/3rd base seats in that area and compare. You won't be dissapointed.

I lived in the first few rows of the bleachers last year since tickets were so cheap. I would get them for like $8 each for weekday games off stubhub. Iactually like sitting in the bleachers...close to the field and a better atmopshere imo for a very reasonable price.

Where is Red this year with the game previews?
laugh.gif

I thought it was the thread starter that does the pitching previews?

I guess that's why he's not doing it.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I thought it was the thread starter that does the pitching previews?

I guess that's why he's not doing it.
My bad I have been meaning to do them but I have been slacking to say the least. Im going to update the stats every Sunday night on page 1 too.

[table][tr][td]Gigantes @ LAhttp://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/clubhouse?team=lad[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Starters[/td] [td]Season[/td] [td]Rd/Hm[/td] [td]Last Start[/td] [td]Last 3 App[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]AIP[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]DATE[/td] [td]OPP[/td] [td]DEC[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M. Cain (R)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]1.29[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]4/9[/td] [td]Mil[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]1.29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C. Kershaw (L)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1.80[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]4/9[/td] [td]@SD[/td] [td]ND[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]1.80[/td] [/tr][/table]

mlb_u_mcain_412.jpg

Hopefully Cain can stop this losing streak and hold down the rotation while Lincecum tries to get back into his groove. It would be great to see these guysboth play well in the same season. It all comes down to run support though as it always has with the giants. Other than that first series, their runproduction has been sickening.
I questioned the REnteria signing off the bat....and now it looks awful.
That was one off season deal I just couldn't bring myself to get excited about. It def shows now.

My girlfriend recorded America's Next Top Model and when she went to watch it, it was the Giants game. So I found it!

Finally got a rally going. Let's gooooooo!

I'm here so FRANCHISE doesn't look like he's talking to himself
laugh.gif

4-3 Giants. Go Giants!
pimp.gif

*edit*
Gah! I come here and now it's 4-4 on the box scores.
indifferent.gif
@ myself.

Absolutely wonderful. We give Cain ONE hit through 6 innings, per usual. We then actually take the lead on a long ball of all things, only to have the BobHowrie give up 5 hits and a BB in one inning. All this time Wilson is sitting in the pen, having thrown a grand total of 1.1 innings on the year. Plus he saidhe WANTED to get 2 inning saves this year, he wants the added responsibility. So of course we don't bring him in until its a tie game with the bases loadedand 0 outs in the bottom of the ninth. Unbelievable. Sometimes i can't believe i root for this team.

I absolutely hate this team. (i wonder how many times i will say that in this thread this year. i know its been a few already)

Back
Top Bottom