***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

0-0 9.00 ERA 5Ks 2.33 WHIP
lmao...starting from where I left off last year. I actually forgot to do it this year, but oh well. Can't have two people with the same sig.

Now that I've picked it up, he's having a horrible start.

Want it back?

I think I might have to. You're bad luck it seems.
laugh.gif
Gotta dowhat's best for the team. I mean, he did win the Cy Young when it was my sig.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'll give you another start. If his next one is a bad one, I'm taking it from you.
laugh.gif
don't take that chance. it needs to be with you where it belongs.

that sounded kind of wierd when I said it out loud.

Can you also add Molina's, Sandoval's, Renteria's, Ishikawa's, Rowand's, Lewis' stats in your sig too?

Zito is beyond hope/reverse psychology/good mojo. If working out with Brian Wilson doesn't get you ready for a season, nothing will.

Ok so I want to go watch my first Giants game. For those of you who have been to ATT park, what are some good cheap seats?

I absolutely HATE this team. It disgusts me that we have had this awful product on the field for the past few years and have done NOTHING to fix it. And I dontcare what anyone says....but Barry would be better in left field RIGHT NOW than Fred Lewis. No baseball in 15+ months and he could do better than him. Its likeLewis' glove is allergic to the ball.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Ok so I want to go watch my first Giants game. For those of you who have been to ATT park, what are some good cheap seats?
I paid $28 for these. View Reserved
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I absolutely HATE this team. It disgusts me that we have had this awful product on the field for the past few years and have done NOTHING to fix it. And I dont care what anyone says....but Barry would be better in left field RIGHT NOW than Fred Lewis. No baseball in 15+ months and he could do better than him. Its like Lewis' glove is allergic to the ball.
at least now I know Im not alone.

Lewis never really impressed me, other than those first few games

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I paid $28 for these. View Reserved
nerd.gif
What section is that?

sbcseat.gif

How left field bleacher seats?

You sat at view reserve right? it wasn't too high up? also, what's view box? are those actual seats?

That was Section 328. We had the 2nd row, it was a little high, but you could see well. I've honestly never sat in the left field bleachers
The view box is the three first rows of the View Reserve. No idea why the charge more for a small difference.

Back
Top Bottom