***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

laugh.gif
wow

What the hell am I watching? I know Whiteside isn't a good bunter either, but he has to be better than Wilson. It's not like they're savingWhiteside for later either. He's coming in for Bengie regardless.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I'm starting to think its our fool %!% manager

Starting to?!?!?
smh.gif

Im so sick of this team. Put Freddy's ({}) #%@ on the DL already and get someone up here from AAA. Lincecum pinch running and Wilson getting an at bat inthe 11th inning. What the *!%%. I am amazed that this is a major league team let alone a wild card "contender." Might be the worst hitting team Ihave ever seen.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I'm starting to think its our fool %!% manager

Starting to?!?!?
smh.gif

Im so sick of this team. Put Freddy's ({}) #%@ on the DL already and get someone up here from AAA. Lincecum pinch running and Wilson getting an at bat in the 11th inning. What the *!%%. I am amazed that this is a major league team let alone a wild card "contender." Might be the worst hitting team I have ever seen.
Couldn't agree more.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Who's the emergency catcher? I'm just going to guess Juan Uribe.
Supposed to be Garko.
laugh.gif

Really it is though.
Yeah I thought I heard that when he first got traded, but I didn't know if I was making that up in my head.
laugh.gif

Based on the way he runs, he definitely could be a catcher.

devil.gif
devil.gif

Let this game keep going......and going.....and going.....and going....and going.

Hope the Giants pull the W.

The Rocks will be 4 back with an L.

Back
Top Bottom