***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Whoever was asking about Sanchez, his shoulder got worse after he took BP on Saturday. It's rumored he could go on the DL tomorrow.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Whoever was asking about Sanchez, his shoulder got worse after he took BP on Saturday. It's rumored he could go on the DL tomorrow.
nooooooooo
frown.gif
frown.gif

Zito has pitched very good his last 7 starts. If you factor in tonight's performance, I believe he has given up only 12 runs in 8 games, and IMO has beenthe Giants best pitcher for about a month.

Originally Posted by dland24

You guys are funny. Upset at Boch for giving Lewis the pinch hit chance rather than someone else. You guys realize he was 5 for his last 6 in pinch hit appearances going into tonight? Add that to the fact that he is hitting close to .400 in Coors field in his career. Did he look silly? Sure. But you gotta give him that at bat.

In retrospect its really easy to say someone else should have gotten the chance. But I have a really hard time saying I would have picked someone other than the guy who is 5 for his last 6 in pinch hit at bats. No coach would have picked someone else. Period. End of discussion.
I'm sorry, but I had to.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just playing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, I'm tired of this crap for Zito. He definitely deserved better than this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Zito has pitched very good his last 7 starts. If you factor in tonight's performance, I believe he has given up only 12 runs in 8 games, and IMO has been the Giants best pitcher for about a month.
And 16 walks (including today). Only other game with more than three walks (not including today) was his start in ATL. He's been pitching verywell and could have easily gotten the win in his last seven games if not for this impotent offense.

indifferent.gif

Fred Lewis
indifferent.gif
. This team is DONE. Will Sanchez even play the rest of the season? This team is so frustrating to watch I cant take it no more
smh.gif

It's funny how Kuiper talks about the top of the order coming up like it matters where they are in the lineup. It only mattered when Velez was on fire,Sanchez was batting second, and Sandoval 3rd.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

It's funny how Kuiper talks about the top of the order coming up like it matters where they are in the lineup. It only mattered when Velez was on fire, Sanchez was batting second, and Sandoval 3rd.
laugh.gif
i know. When he said that, i was like"ok...and?"

Back
Top Bottom