***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Whos listening to D Bruce
nerd.gif

lmao@ the first caller

Rowand always takes the first pitch which is almost always right down the pipe. Then swings at the next pitch which is some slop in the dirt.

So if the management is willing to celebrate the 20 year anniversary of their losing World Series team of '89 then will they celebrate the losing '02World Series team?

Stupid Larry Baer trying to find new gimmicks and ideas each year to bring in more revenue which will probably be used incorrectly.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

LOL at Aaron Rowand should already just be down 2 strikes before he drinks his orange juice this morning
"I wouldn't trust Fred Lewis to go to the store to get eggs if I wanted an omelet"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I just looked at the odds for Lincecum to win Cy Young and he's even money.
eek.gif

Carpenter is -175
eek.gif
Lincecum might not get the wins to get the Cy Young... and that's really unfortunate.
smh.gif

Carpenter has a great chance, IMO.

Haren's +1000 makes more sense to me than Carpenter's -175. I guess I'm biased. I just don't think Carpenter should be favored by so much.

I wonder how drastically these odds change from start to start. This is the first time I've looked at them.

When you mentioned it, I went and checked it. It was the first time for me, too.
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see how much it changes after tonight's game with Haren going... and also see it change after Carpenter and Lincecum pitch.

Back
Top Bottom