***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by LB510

Thats a reach we are pretty bad but we are far from the worst. There are atleast 7-10 teams with worse lineups Imo.
Originally Posted by LB510

A's
Padres (yes they have Gonzalez and Kouzmanoff but thats it)
Orioles (Jones< on the DL and Markakis)
Nats
Blue Jays
Royals
Mets (injuries)

7-10 was a little extreme
You claim that Bruce's statement was a reach and you counter that with a reach of your own? Irony much?

And for the record, the Jays, Nats, Orioles all have legit MLB players. The Padres don't have that lineup that scares you, but they are certainly betterthan what the Giants have to offer. The Padres have Adrian Gonzalez and Veneble and Blanks are very nice up and coming players that I would welcome on theGiants.

I don't even know why you included the Jays in there. Aaron Hill and Adam Lind are legit. Yes, Vernon Wells is overpaid, but he's still better thananybody on the Giants not named Pablo Sandoval.

The Nats have Zimmerman, Dunn, and Willingham who are legit. The Orioles have Markakis, Adam Jones, and Brian Roberts who are legit players.

I got a PM from 715. I'll just paraphrase it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

dear god, please tell LB510 to stop posting.

straight up, tell that guy that Dr 715 wants him to never post in the SF Giants thread again. he's wrong 150357% of the time.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I got a PM from 715. I'll just paraphrase it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

dear god, please tell LB510 to stop posting.

straight up, tell that guy that Dr 715 wants him to never post in the SF Giants thread again. he's wrong 150357% of the time.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom