***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

(I feel like I am quoting him a lot recently but) Damon Bruce went on a shouting rant about our 5th Starter. "Who gives a crap about a fifth starter? Howmany teams have won a World Series because of a 5th starter? The Giants need a cleanup hitter, not a 5th starter!!!!!"

So ya....eff Brad Penny.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

2.5 out. Huge game tonight with Colorado coming to town tomorrow. They could potentially be 2 out, which is what they were when the series started in Colorado.

Hopefully 2 out with Lincecum, Zito, and Cain going. Let's go!
Yup, huge game tonight... We keep getting chances but have yet to capitalize. Hopefully we can come through tonight, anybody know if Pablo is inthe line up?

Originally Posted by dland24

(I feel like I am quoting him a lot recently but) Damon Bruce went on a shouting rant about our 5th Starter. "Who gives a crap about a fifth starter? How many teams have won a World Series because of a 5th starter? The Giants need a cleanup hitter, not a 5th starter!!!!!"

So ya....eff Brad Penny.
It's true though. It's obvious the Giants need a bat and yet Sabean is eying Penny? I don't want Penny. He's a bum! Give me a guywho can help you every day instead of every 5th day.

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

u guys are welcomed
Thanks, man. I didn't check the boxscore, but how many hits did you get?
laugh.gif

(I feel like I am quoting him a lot recently but) Damon Bruce went on a shouting rant about our 5th Starter. "Who gives a crap about a fifth starter? How many teams have won a World Series because of a 5th starter? The Giants need a cleanup hitter, not a 5th starter!!!!!"

So ya....eff Brad Penny.

Quoting D Bruce never get old. Just a heads up no Panda or Big Money tonight. Oh and Lewis gets a start tonight

So ya....eff Brad Penny.
agreed.

Line-up

1. E Velez, 2B .275 3 16 4
2. E Renteria, SS .260 3 42 6
3. R Winn, RF .270 2 46 10
4. T Ishikawa, 1B .262 9 35 2
5. F Lewis, LF .268 4 16 8
6. J Uribe, 3B .270 8 31 3
7. A Rowand, CF .276 12 53 4
8. E Whiteside, C .228 1 7 0
9. J Martinez, P .286 0 0 0

Stupid Fred Lewis catching that flat footed and not getting yourself in a good position to throw home.
smh.gif

Send this guy a Tom Emanski VHS tape.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I remember they showed a kid making a throw from the outfield to home and he had a cannon and it was accurate.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I remember they showed a kid making a throw from the outfield to home and he had a cannon and it was accurate.
He threw it into a trash can.
pimp.gif

I think that kid grew up to be Nate Schierholtz.
pimp.gif

Stupid Fred Lewis catching that flat footed and not getting yourself in a good position to throw home.
smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

smh.gif

smh.gif

You "
smh.gif
" me and you post a video of how to catch fly balls like I don't know basic fundamentals? Did you not see Fred Lewis catchthat ball flat footed? Lewis didn't get his momentum into the throw. What game are you watching?

And why the hell is that guy talking about catching fly balls with a 1st baseman's mitt? He lost all credibility there.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

HUH?
smh.gif
= lewis and the guy in the video

Relax dude I'm watching the game.
You quoted me and then proceeded to "
smh.gif
" what I said. I took it as you "
smh.gif
-ing" what I typed.

Type a sentence or two next time, geez.