***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Really impressed with Penny, been able to get a lot of ground balls to get him out of these jams

Yes its just one game but I love what I saw.
pimp.gif

I think Penny was certainly motivated after getting cut like he did. He probably can't keep having outings like this, but at least we know he's gotsomething left.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

I think Penny was certainly motivated after getting cut like he did. He probably can't keep having outings like this, but at least we know he's got something left.

Something left? He's only 31.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I think Penny was certainly motivated after getting cut like he did. He probably can't keep having outings like this, but at least we know he's got something left.

Yea but his numbers this year in the AL had been
sick.gif

got back from a friends house.
indifferent.gif
at the phils O, good to see them goback into hibernation.
smh.gif
Raul gotta be hurt, he's better than this....They needto release the beast Mike Taylor
pimp.gif

Let me be first to say congrats to Lincecum on the no no tomorrow
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Yea but his numbers this year in the AL had been
sick.gif
im hoping he is this Matt Holliday of pitching

really though that Philly line-up is stacked, shutting them down for 8 innings is no small feat

also I was really impressed with the way he got out of a few jams today

^ cosign the umpire wasn't on his side there were a lot of knee high strikes that didn't get called. It didn't throw him off his game but it seemedto make him stronger. You can tell he is VERY confident in his stuff there were times where he fell behind the count he just continued to throw strikes andmake the Philly's swing at the pitches he wanted them to swing at. And how about that curveball NASTY!

Back
Top Bottom