***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

bumgarner starting is a very clever move, very clever.

i had suspected lincecum wasn't feeling too well. if you notice, his last bunch of games, he has given up runs late, in the 6th-8th inning...this isusually a result of a long season. he was scratched today, disappointing many fans and those that paid money to go see an exciting game...except people WILLsee an exciting game.

bumgarner is taking lincecum's start, a start people were anticipating. the people that show up to the yard are going to get a treat. hell, you guys sawhow excited people were to see posey up there yesterday. this is killing two birds with one stone, it was already known lincecum wasn't feeling too well,this move was held at last second to startle the padres (not that the giants need much help pitching against them).

i'm excited. i didn't even know we called him up lol

More excited for this game than just about any game all season. Lets get it!!!
pimp.gif

i expect a win tonight but im not expecting bumgarner to put up eye popping stats tonight due to the fact it is his first start. the kid looks like he canthrow strikes at least.

wow bengie just swung at ball 2, 3, 4, ball below shins, ball below shins...and finally pops out smh

Back
Top Bottom