***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by What up

eek.gif

Any and everytime is the right time to use that picture.

You got that right.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I was saving this pic for the right time to use it, but since the season's almost over... I'll just post it for the hell of it.

Kissing, sharing a hot dog... who cares.
laugh.gif

2cpvoyt.jpg

They need a sheboygan brat.

Anybody remember Lincecum's dominating performance last year against the Dodgers in his last start to solidify his Cy Young season? I am expectingsomething like that tomorrow.

His first 9 outs in that game were all Ks.
pimp.gif

I remember Pablo Sandoval pinch hitting in that game to give the team the lead.

Tim Lincecum!
10e09zr.gif

The record for consecutive Ks in a game is 10 by Tom Seaver, I believe. I think MLB Network was mentioning it when Nolasco had 9 Ks in a row vs the Bravestoday.

^Its actually kinda funny. Not sure if this was posted in this thread earlier this season but:

On August 22, 2009 Benitez was signed to a minor league deal by the Houston Astros and assigned to their triple-A affiliate the Round Rock Express. Onhis minor league return, Benitez gave up back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs against Memphis Redbirds hitters.

I was absolutely
roll.gif
when I first heard this. Was this posted in here?

Benitez is so garbage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

August 22nd, we lost 14-11 to Colorado that day. Had I found out about it that night, I would've felt a bit better after the collapse the Giants had thatnight.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I can't believe that the Giants this season have paid Armando Benitez $1.48 million.
smh.gif
sick.gif

This year was the last year we had to pay

Noah Lowry and Dave Roberts
sick.gif
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]Top of 2nd[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24.gif
[/td] [td]

C.Carpenter homered to left on a 0-0 count, Glaus scored, Y.Molina scored, B.Ryan scored.
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Top of 5th[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
- C.Carpenter doubled to right, Y.Molina scored, B.Ryan scored.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Timmy
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom