***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

The wrong SF team won today
tired.gif

I don't like it when players have their gloves on so loosely.

Torres shoulda had it ... it was in your glove, son.

Originally Posted by What up

I don't like it when players have their gloves on so loosely.

Torres shoulda had it ... it was in your glove, son.
yea, i always had my glove on hella tight
laugh.gif

but still a HELL of a play

I know I'm kind of late on this, but Kuip is evil. Dude wants a marriage proposal to end with the girl saying no and the guy with his heart broken andembarrassed on TV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure he said it tongue in cheek. And he probably feels like the majority of the population that marriage proposals should not happen at sportingevents.

Only public marriage proposal I saw that ended that way was I think at a Houston Rockets game. The video clip ended with T-Mac hella laughing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I know I'm kind of late on this, but Kuip is evil. Dude wants a marriage proposal to end with the girl saying no and the guy with his heart broken and embarrassed on TV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in the 2 games I was up there for, i must've seen about 9 proposals on the "text board"

That blew out all the proposals out here i've seen all season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Pablo doing good
pimp.gif

but he's on pauls fantasy team
frown.gif
In my money league, Pablo's on the other team I'm facing in the finals. I cringe with every hit, RBI, run, and HR he gets.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I know I'm kind of late on this, but Kuip is evil. Dude wants a marriage proposal to end with the girl saying no and the guy with his heart broken and embarrassed on TV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in the 2 games I was up there for, i must've seen about 9 proposals on the "text board"

That blew out all the proposals out here i've seen all season
laugh.gif

Whoever is in charge of shooting for the "Kiss Cam" needs to spice it up from time to time and put the camera on two chicks.

I was saving this pic for the right time to use it, but since the season's almost over... I'll just post it for the hell of it.

Kissing, sharing a hot dog... who cares.
laugh.gif

2cpvoyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom