***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by chris82790

HOWRY SUCKS @%!! OMFG %#%@@%! BOCHY KEEPS HIM IN.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Damn, Bengie needs to get out of this funk.
mad.gif
I want Bochy to move him to third or fifth in the lineup or something. Try moving him like he did Rowand and see if it helps him out. I'd likeSandoval to move to cleanup if they move Bengie, but Sandoval hasn't been doing much better during Bengie's slump. Other than Sandoval I'm not surewho else should hit cleanup.

Originally Posted by chris82790

they should just use meaders and miller rather than howry
Yeah. What happened to Affeldt? I saw he only pitched one out and his numbers don't look that bad, but the numbers don't say everything.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Nats made Lincecum work, that's all i can ask for. then the Nats went to town vs the 'pen. ZIMMERMAN (best 3b in the biz') AND DUKES (beast)DELIVERED THE DAGGERS!

this series just got extremely winnable, possibly even a sweep!

I hope Randy doesnt win his 300th in Washington. It would be a shame that such a record will be achieved in front of a sparse crowd.

Originally Posted by dland24

I hope Randy doesnt win his 300th in Washington. It would be a shame that such a record will be achieved in front of a sparse crowd.

If RJ doesn't win we dont win. Our bullpen FTL
tired.gif

How many pitches did Tim throw before he got pulled

Originally Posted by LB510

tired.gif

Ain't that the truth. The only times they put forth decent playing is during losing efforts. Then the game is on the line and they blow itwith whatever lead they have, big or small.

Yeah, the bullpen is the one to blame for this games loss. Because the offense came through for the game scoring 6, the offense supported Tim. The bullpen blewthe decision for Tim and that was that.

Usually, the offense is lackluster, and the Giants starter, no matter who it is, leaves the game with a one run lead, tie game, etc. in a low scoring game andthen the bullpen gives it up. In those situations I blame the offense for not scoring enough runs to insure their starter the victory.

That's the way I view it, does it make sense to you guys?

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by LB510

tired.gif

Ain't that the truth. The only times they put forth decent playing is during losing efforts. Then the game is on the line and they blow it with whatever lead they have, big or small.

You guys are trippin hard. I know you are frustrated with the bullpen blowing the game yesterday, but our bullpen has been downright NASTY recently. Beforeyesterday, in the last 32 innings pitched, the bullpen had a 1.7 ERA........thats pretty money to me.

dland24 wrote:

Its your fault there is a rain delay
mad.gif

laugh.gif

^ Hmmmm... Dont know how I would feel about that
He seems to think he has a couple years left

Back
Top Bottom