Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The hell did you guys get 9 runs from
sick.gif

*Reported*
Trolling.

John Ohh......you have a lot to learn and understand if you wanna post in this thread. This is the second time now that you have gotten your panties in a bunch for something that everyone else was cool with. There are a few good Dodger fans that are given a pass and constantly post in here with no issues from us (Bright, 562....). They are good fans...dont trip about them. We are all cool with em. So chill with that reporting.

Good win today. I like the direction of this team, regardless of our lack of bats. I just fear that we are gonna be good enough to be kinda in the wildcard race, and then we give up good prospects for marginal upgrades (Nick Johnson). We'll see what happens, but thus far, this team has played beyond expecations.

I understand, but there is more to the story. BN did the same exact thing to me the other day because I posted in their thread.
laugh.gif
seriously, you come in our thread every so random day andpost nothing but USELESS garbage, I will never take anything you say serious.

Although, the REAL Giant and Dodger fans have been rivals forever - I can respect most Giants fans because they stay true to their team, even when the timesare rough, they'll stick through it and hope for a better day.

You on the other hand, preached to us in the Dodger thread of how you're a D'Backs fan, then a week later you suddenly jumped shipped with the Giantsfan base. Get the hell outta here.

Once again:

I must say I traded in my DBacks Card and joined the good side with the Giants.

grin.gif

15brd0.jpg

The new "I'm gonna rape you..." pic?
laugh.gif

Damn I passed out during the pregame show waiting for the game and just woke up. Finals ftl.

I don't know how Bochy expected to win today's game with that lineup. I mean, it's not like Lincecum was on the mound.

I see Upton drove in both runs. He's becoming one of my favorite players very quickly.

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Giants need to find a way to draft Bryce Harper when the time comes.

Wouldnt that mean that we would have to be horrible next year to obtain that number one pick? Or am I wrong?
aren't you a Dbacks fan?

Arnt you a dodgers fan?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he doesnt go around throwing out "we's " as a dodger fan.

I have a feeling Lincecum will have a great start tonight at home and against the A's who have been bery inconsistent with their hitting

I really want to go to tonight's game, but tickets are more expensive than usual because of the reunion, Lincecum on the mound, against the A's, Fridaynight game, etc. I'm just too damn cheap to pay more than like $10 per.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom