roll.gif
roll.gif
I see you franchise, that Jonas Brother though
grin.gif

got em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody know Pablo's stats from each side of the plate? Is he statistically better on one side or the other?

Originally Posted by vctry20

anybody know Pablo's stats from each side of the plate? Is he statistically better on one side or the other?
His career stats
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Left[/td] [td] [/td] [td]27[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].373[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].549[/td] [td].949[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Right[/td] [td] [/td] [td]50[/td] [td]144[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].299[/td] [td].340[/td] [td].479[/td] [td].819[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

hopefully this helps you out
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Left[/td] [td] [/td] [td]27[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].373[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].549[/td] [td].949[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Right[/td] [td] [/td] [td]50[/td] [td]144[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].299[/td] [td].340[/td] [td].479[/td] [td].819[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

His career stats
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]vs. Left[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].373[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].549[/td] [td].949[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]vs. Right[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]144[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].299[/td] [td].340[/td] [td].479[/td] [td].819[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think those are his 2009 stats. Looks like way too few AB's for his career.

Anyway, good win tonight. Zito was shaky, but did what he needed to do in the 5th to leave with the lead. The bullpen was great tonight. The more Romo andValdez i see and the less Howry the better. Romo coming back has been huge, and with him, Medders, Affelt and Valdez i think we can have a very nice bullpendown the stretch. Now 4 games over .500 and a chance for the sweep
pimp.gif
. This is starting to turn into a VERY enjoyable year.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2009 Season Stats[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPLITS[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last 7 days[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].455[/td] [td].458[/td] [td].818[/td] [td]1.277[/td] [/tr][/table]
Sandoval
pimp.gif

these are his career

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Left[/td] [td] [/td] [td]49[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].315[/td] [td].344[/td] [td].438[/td] [td].782[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] vs. Right[/td] [td] [/td] [td]90[/td] [td]251[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].335[/td] [td].361[/td] [td].514[/td] [td].875[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I love how the Mets are the only team in the Wildcard race that has the better record. I hope the Giants continue to play strong and make some deal withSanchez and Lewis for a solid bat. Matt Cain 8-1 and Tim Lincecum 5-1. I love it.

I think its fair to say this is a must win game for Sanchez. He better not $%@# this up
happy.gif

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The hell did you guys get 9 runs from
sick.gif

*Reported*
Trolling.

John Ohh......you have a lot to learn and understand if you wanna post in this thread. This is the second time now that you have gotten your panties in a bunchfor something that everyone else was cool with. There are a few good Dodger fans that are given a pass and constantly post in here with no issues from us(Bright, 562....). They are good fans...dont trip about them. We are all cool with em. So chill with that reporting.

Good win today. I like the direction of this team, regardless of our lack of bats. I just fear that we are gonna be good enough to be kinda in the wildcardrace, and then we give up good prospects for marginal upgrades (Nick Johnson). We'll see what happens, but thus far, this team has played beyondexpecations.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The hell did you guys get 9 runs from
sick.gif

*Reported*
Trolling.

John Ohh......you have a lot to learn and understand if you wanna post in this thread. This is the second time now that you have gotten your panties in a bunch for something that everyone else was cool with. There are a few good Dodger fans that are given a pass and constantly post in here with no issues from us (Bright, 562....). They are good fans...dont trip about them. We are all cool with em. So chill with that reporting.

Good win today. I like the direction of this team, regardless of our lack of bats. I just fear that we are gonna be good enough to be kinda in the wildcard race, and then we give up good prospects for marginal upgrades (Nick Johnson). We'll see what happens, but thus far, this team has played beyond expecations.

I understand, but there is more to the story. BN did the same exact thing to me the other day because I posted in their thread.

Back
Top Bottom