***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Franchise couldn't tie me for "Best Record" when attending games this season.
pimp.gif

Well are you better than .800? Cuz thats what Im at.
pimp.gif
I'm perfect right now. However, I'm a measly 3-0. All of them Cain starts.
laugh.gif
Why do we end up going to Cain starts? I'm tired of Cain! I mean, I like Cain and all... and it's great when he wins because we win... butI want to see someone else pitch
laugh.gif

Oh, and my record this season is 2-1. Stupid me going to a Johan Santana start when we faced the Mets. I ruined my perfect record.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Why do we end up going to Cain starts? I'm tired of Cain! I mean, I like Cain and all... and it's great when he wins because we win... but I want to see someone else pitch
laugh.gif

Oh, and my record this season is 2-1. Stupid me going to a Johan Santana start when we faced the Mets. I ruined my perfect record.
smh.gif
Seriously, next game we go to, it can't be a Cain start. If he pitches on the Brian Wilson bobblehead day, I'm getting my bobblehead andleaving ASAP.
laugh.gif

In case you didn't hear:

Giants send down Burriss

By JANIE McCAULEY - 1 hour ago

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The San Francisco Giants sent down struggling second baseman Emmanuel Burriss on Tuesday in an effort to get him back on track offensively.

Matt Downs was called up from Triple-A Fresno on Tuesday to fill the roster spot after Burriss was optioned to Fresno, and the Giants designated catcher Steve Holm for assignment to clear room on the 40-man roster for Downs. The 25-year-old Downs was in the starting lineup playing second base and batting eighth for his major league debut. He will be the everyday second baseman for now.

Link

roll.gif
at sandoval

Is he a converted 1st baseman or what?
Dude looking terrible out there 3 errors
laugh.gif

2-0 halos
pimp.gif

Lets keep it going. -edit- Napoliii!!

Any y'all see that girl with the big knockers who got the foul ball from some old dude? Her knockers
pimp.gif

So with Matt Downs being brought up...Is this saying something about Kevin Frandsen? Is he really the 2B that he was never hyped up to be? I am surprised bythe move of Burriss being optioned and Holm put on assignment...But things need to be changed with Sanchez. My goodness he's the 5th starter and he isstinking up the joint.

I love this ballpark. I have to make a trip up to norcal and see it in person. Maybe the next time we play you guys in SF.

Hope this rookie can hold on the lead cuz its gonna be hard to beat that 12 yr old thats pitching tomorrow.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So with Matt Downs being brought up...Is this saying something about Kevin Frandsen? Is he really the 2B that he was never hyped up to be? I am surprised by the move of Burriss being optioned and Holm put on assignment...But things need to be changed with Sanchez. My goodness he's the 5th starter and he is stinking up the joint.
Frandsen was sent down 3 days ago and they have to wait 10 days to call him back up again. That being said, he's not the answer at 2B.

mad.gif

I'm done send his +@+ to AA I dont want to see him throw another pitch on this team .
Sanchez needs one good outing ! Please the next one to have a trade value for a BAT come on.
That ship sailed along time ago

Yea Sanchez needs to go. For now move him to bullpen. He had so much upside from last season and hes just struggled this year. We got Timmy on the mound tmrwso hopefully we can win the series finale and still be atop the wild card spot.

Jeremy Affeldt welcome to the rotation
sick.gif
to think that people have paid to see Sanchez pitch this year Iwouldn't see this fool for free
eyes.gif

I thought the game I went to last night was horrible. It was a great game compared to this *%%*.

Heading to the yard tomorrow to see Lincecum prevent the sweep.

Originally Posted by LB510

Jeremy Affeldt welcome to the rotation
sick.gif
to think that people have paid to see Sanchez pitch this year I wouldn't see this fool for free
eyes.gif
Call up one of the young arms, we need Affeldt in the pen.

Back
Top Bottom