sf giants parade

Your 2010 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants.

Hey A's fan, keep enjoying your 3,000 attendance average.

Question: If I'm trying to snap photos in a rather close distance, how early should I get there? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Question: If I'm trying to snap photos in a rather close distance, how early should I get there? 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I'll be there....coming from Davis

Hope the atmosphere will be dope, it's a win for not just Giant fans, but all of the Bay Area...

Hope the atmosphere will be dope, it's a win for not just Giant fans, but all of the Bay Area...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

all of Northern California

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

all of Northern California

I attended the public party they had around the ballpark last night and man it was even crazier than new years at the Embarcadero. Never have I seen so many happy faces in the city. Dtrangers were giving high fives, popping/sharing champagne in the crowd, etc. This World Series win definitely brought the city closer together.

I attended the public party they had around the ballpark last night and man it was even crazier than new years at the Embarcadero. Never have I seen so many happy faces in the city. Dtrangers were giving high fives, popping/sharing champagne in the crowd, etc. This World Series win definitely brought the city closer together.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

embarassed.gif

I know...that's jacked up. I thought we had Bay Area love.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Man....I expect people to be there around 8pm or even earlier. I know it is a work day but people are ditching or coming into work late because of this. Get a long lens homie. Probably the best bet.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

embarassed.gif

I know...that's jacked up. I thought we had Bay Area love.

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Man....I expect people to be there around 8pm or even earlier. I know it is a work day but people are ditching or coming into work late because of this. Get a long lens homie. Probably the best bet.

anyone know where they still have Giants fitteds with the World Series patch...

i know late...but a dude can dream
laugh.gif

anyone know where they still have Giants fitteds with the World Series patch...

i know late...but a dude can dream
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I've only got a 17-55. I think I might borrow a friend's 28-135.

I'll be there early, but I hear people are already camping out.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I've only got a 17-55. I think I might borrow a friend's 28-135.

I'll be there early, but I hear people are already camping out.

I was planning on going tomorrow, but I have a midterm that I must study for. I am not a student who can cram especially in a credential program. Is there anyplace that you can buy a WS patch for the New Era's? I really don't want to drop another $35.99 for the same hat that I have only with a WS Patch.

I was planning on going tomorrow, but I have a midterm that I must study for. I am not a student who can cram especially in a credential program. Is there anyplace that you can buy a WS patch for the New Era's? I really don't want to drop another $35.99 for the same hat that I have only with a WS Patch.

Back
Top Bottom