Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

This season was so great.

poor Carl he loses Bonnie, and then he's going to become just like Frank. i really thougth Frank would have thrown the liquor, but he's going to continue to drink...

Mickey finally open about being gay he's finally being himself. i don't care for Mandy and sure hope that Lip won't try to get her back because i like the Asian girl.

can't wait for next season :D

pimp.gif
Frank was on that "Come At Me Bro" steez........to God.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Blasphemy!
Haha, i enjoy Homeland; however, i cannot stand Claire Danes and i think the show gets kind of cheesy in general sometimes.
The way I see it with Jimmy they need to make him a supporting character behind V. A few changes and he could've easily been the bf that led to Fiona's implosion this season instead of the simp and his addict bro.
Were they? I would've swore they said he'd return but not be a big part of this season.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/justin-chatwin-departs-shameless-1066296.aspx

Homeland got good at the end of last season as soon as they stopped making Brody's annoying daughter a storyline.

haha that stupid face she always made

"change your face, or im going to change it for you"

Last edited:
Last scene was powerful as hell

Had me thinking Frank was finally gonna turn the corner and toss that bottle into the lake, should've known better..aside from all the shady **** Carl does, you can tell deep down he wants to be a better person..but more than anything he doesnt want to let his pops down..incredibly sad

Bipolar disorder is no joke either, my mom dealt with it her whole adult life before she passed..makes it hard to watch shows like this and not get emotionally attached

All the Frank should just die people, should take a look at that "I won" scene again to see why Frank is so vital. That was the greatest single moment all season IMO.

I thought he was going to throw it as a symbolic gesture, but instead he drinks it :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh I swore they said Goku was dead. I was just thinking about him yesterday about not being mentioned this season. :wow:

Someone gathered dragon balls and wished him back. I knew he would show up again. He's the one Fiona's supposed to end up with. He acted like a jerk the season before but we got to see nice Brasilian yambs. I can see the two of them getting married or having a kid by the end of the series.

The way I see it with Jimmy they need to make him a supporting character behind V. A few changes and he could've easily been the bf that led to Fiona's implosion this season instead of the simp and his addict bro.
Were they? I would've swore they said he'd return but not be a big part of this season.

That is the understatement of the year.

This season was so great.

poor Carl he loses Bonnie, and then he's going to become just like Frank. i really thougth Frank would have thrown the liquor, but he's going to continue to drink...

Mickey finally open about being gay he's finally being himself. i don't care for Mandy and sure hope that Lip won't try to get her back because i like the Asian girl.

can't wait for next season :D

I really hope Carl doesn't follow Frank's footsteps with the liquor. I started feeling bad for Mickey, for the fact that he finally comes out and Ian starts acting the way was. To see him step like he did was dope. For some reason I think Lip's girl won't be around next season. It seems like she served her purpose for the season to help lip out with babysitting and then eventually the finances with that scam of hers. What else does Lip need from her moving forward?

All the Frank should just die people, should take a look at that "I won" scene again to see why Frank is so vital. That was the greatest single moment all season IMO.

I thought he was going to throw it as a symbolic gesture, but instead he drinks it :lol:

feel like a fool for thinking he would too :smh:. His final scenes always kills, nobody should be thinking he will die.

Shameless is the funniest serious I've ever seen... 

I legit scream laugh a few times per episode

being broke and ghetto never looked so good 

it's chaotic perfection 

I may be in the minority here, but I think Lip's new college girl is so damn fine..im all about those plain, weird face looking girls 

bout to holler at her Twitter, she aint got that many followers "/ 

She def looks good. In that sorority ritual scene she looked even better without glasses and her hair different. Lip's roommate must miss her yambs a little bit.

Lip's roommate don't even care about ().

He's perfectly happy with his computer games and letting Lip live in that box.

just finished the last 2 eps :wow:
:frown: frank thinking that lil fiona passed
poor mickey... after all that... he finally gets to be with Iam openly and then his bipolar sets in :smh:
:smh: and shiela trying to keep sammy from frank
lucky fiona for being release really early hope she doesn't screw up her 3rd chance
Lip came up this season :smokin she was really hot during the ritual :evil:
wished they'de show a lil bit more of V and kev
Emily :frown: :frown:
mickey's wife ending up being a lesbian :lol: :evil:
as much as i hate frank... that end scene was really great i really thought he was just gonna have one last sip then throw the bottle away :lol:
:wow: his declaration towards God :lol:
JIMMY?!?!.... i could have sworn that there was a gunshot in that boat when we last saw him :wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
Is the timing between mickey's coming out and Ian's bi polar episode just a coincidence?

I'd say so. I'm not sure, but I feel like they might have mentioned it was around the same age that the Mom had her first issues.

Back
Top Bottom