Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Ian's not necessarily the only Gallagher kid that can suffer from it either, maybe he's just the first.
Yeah I think it could happen to practically any of them I think. But for the sake of the show they are probably gonna make Ian the only one suffer from Bipolar Disorder

Ian's not necessarily the only Gallagher kid that can suffer from it either, maybe he's just the first.
Well I think it's too late for Fiona at this point just from a story standpoint but all the ones younger than Ian are liable to develop it.

i just started this show...frank is 
roll.gif

he can sleep anywhere 
roll.gif

The previews look great once again, same with what I'm reading about this forthcoming season.

Gallagher's in the summer :pimp:

Last edited:
Thought 4 was a little disappointing after a really strong season 3, but I'm still excited for 5.

Man, i got caught up with all those shameless marathons all weekend, got through seasons 1, 2, and some of 3.

Man, i got caught up with all those shameless marathons all weekend, got through seasons 1, 2, and some of 3.
I caught a few Monica eps by accident :frown: :smh:

Wish I had caught some funny eps instead. I forgot how depressing this show can get.

I caught a few Monica eps by accident
frown.gif
mean.gif

Wish I had caught some funny eps instead. I forgot how depressing this show can get.
I forgot how funny it was when Franks mom showed up, that whole episode had me losing it 
laugh.gif
  obviously, it wasnt funny when she died though

I watched most of season 4 without previously watching an episode which I try to avoid but couldnt because I was in a room with people watching and thought it was an ok show.

Just watched every episode this weekend from the beginning and think its a solid show, just not elite. Its entertaining but not on sopranos/breaking bad level. Feels kinda pointless. I'd probably like it even less if it wasnt for emmy rossum's **** being shown every episode

Shameless might be the funniest show I've ever watched... 

but I can see how the humor isn't for everyone. 

their life is perfect chaos... they have mastered being broke. 

I think Sheila is the best :lol: she cracks me the **** up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom