Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Carl.
nthat.gif

That moment was so touching. Ian just giving him condoms. I wanna do that for my brothers when they get older.

Also Kevin needs to stop being a jealous little prick. His bar dies without Svetlana, why mess that up over a fake wedding?

:wow: damn, I can't believe I never noticed the recasting of the Mandy character :lol: :smh:

I google imaged her when she was on Shameless & vividly remember her now.

In light of all of this, I completely agree with OG > New Mandy.

Last edited:
Yea, she's attractive. But all her baggage negates her physical appeal, uh my opinion.
Yea shorty look good but it's too much bs wit her ...real life she would be messin with dudes on her block , still smashing all day erryday tho :pimp:

Last edited:
I see the thread on page 1 every week; glad everyone is enjoying the season. I for one, haven't seen a single episode yet :lol: just been busy on Sunday's and fell behind the first few weeks to the point where I might as well wait til the season ends to binge.

However, my gf watches and says I am not missing much at all. Is that true, what's the consensus in here on the season?

:wow: damn, I can't believe I never noticed the recasting of the Mandy character :lol: :smh:

I don't know what they were going for but Mandy has always been on this near goth makeup steez. So it was like you could never clearly see her face. Only noticed when they changed actresses and this Mandy was clearly taller.

She messed up though. Left the show to do an ABC show and that eventually got cancelled I think maybe after 2 seasons. Haven't seen her on tv or in a movie since.

I wonder if Mandy will be back in the storyline for good or if it was just a 1 time appearance

I don't know what they were going for but Mandy has always been on this near goth makeup steez. So it was like you could never clearly see her face. Only noticed when they changed actresses and this Mandy was clearly taller.

She messed up though. Left the show to do an ABC show and that eventually got cancelled I think maybe after 2 seasons. Haven't seen her on tv or in a movie since.

worst part is one of da side mamis on da show (Carly Chaikin) ended up in mr. robot and bae still mia :smh:

rip suburgatory :smh:

Looking at her IG and she doesn't have much interaction with the cast members. No pic with Carl da gawd. :smh:

Chuckie cracks me up the way Carl used to. He'll have one or two random scenes that have me dying laughing.

I wish Debbie would move away. Her character and story line are so wack now.

It was cool seeing Mandy back. You could feel the awkwardness when her and Lip saw each other.

I wish Fiona and Gus would break up. I'm not feeling his character at all.

How could you not notice :lol:

She went from ok looking to unattractive.

I never knew why she left

I wish Fiona and Gus would break up. I'm not feeling his character at all.
I still don't remember his name but Gus is the guy she's married to. The addict owner of the diner with a son has a different name.

Haven't been digging dude since I saw his face on this show.

I still don't remember his name but Gus is the guy she's married to. The addict owner of the diner with a son has a different name.

Haven't been digging dude since I saw his face on this show.

Yeah my girl cringes everytime the guy speaks.

Like how I cringe everytime I watched SOA and peg bundy would talk. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom