Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

They really about to do the whole pregnancy storyline with Lip again. :lol:

Probably the military guy's baby too. :smh:

Idk if she would be killed, but just be away like they did Ian. He's not going to be around, but not dead either, idk. And yeah, Luis Guzman was def appreciated. I wouldn't mind if they kept him around as a rival hobo to Frank :lol:

pcw0s7kdeeuwjjx2dpmf.jpg

Frank :lol: :pimp:

Jimmy Comes back one last time and Fiona leaves with him this time. And that’s how Fiona will be written off.

:rofl: Fiona should hang with Frank more often. She was learning until she started buggin out. She really is a bad drunk. Frank looking at her ashamed and disappointed. She was looking like total **** by the end.

Frank dropping that alcoholic knowledge :lol: :pimp:

Lip is a piece of ****. I hope he continues to have horrible days. Got all in V's head.

What the **** happened to Carl? That Debbie making his gf a lesbian is storyline ruined him :lol: I was hoping his crazy obsessive gf popped back up.

How is jimmy coming back weak writing.....?
Bro she dont need to die. Lol
Send her off in the sunset
Cuz once again there's no build up to it. First time he dipped on her, second time dipped on her and had the audience thinking he died. Last time Fiona completely rejected him.

Should be over.

Besides him coming to save her sends the wrong message

Kinda nice and surprised to hear frank defend fiona against lip.

Also like him pointing out to her how she’s an angry drunk. Always wanting to fight somebody now. Thought she was gonna nearly kill someone and get locked up for a long time and have that be her exit of the show.

Anyone else watch SMILF. Show is a crazy mess too. This week’s ep had stormy daniels in it and the 2nd ep had bridgett having harvey weinstein sex dreams.

The downward spiral of Fiona the last few episodes has been something.

Neither Lip or Frank have bottomed out as she has.

When she was out on the corner selling the pills I thought she was out there hooking at first.

At this rate don't see how her exit from the show isn't her getting arrested or dying (suicide, alcohol poisoning, car accident etc.)

On another note, Debbie and Lip straight wildin' with Fiona trying to get her to pay rent/kick her out the house all the **** she went through taking care of them.

Also I don't get why you want Jimmy to randomly pop back up.....again.

Brought very little to the show.

Back
Top Bottom