Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

shameless back

frank demanding carl to a bust a nut :lol:
fiona losing it and taking frank's stool at the bar :lol:

Last edited:
Frank is one sick ******* father :rofl: :rofl:

Not to straight up pay Carl for it but to try and play him with his gf as the reason and then all that sick talk while Carl's in the middle of it :lol:

Debbie becoming responsible Fiona.

I don't know why but Fiona is taking Irish dude cheating on her worse than potential husband being a heroin junkie. It looks like she's heading towards a complete mental breakdown.

Carl's gf taking complete charge :lol: Now I need the psycho old gf to come back.

Lip back in another simping relationship :smh: He NEVER learns.

Debbie is wild ungrateful. Like she was bumming it up until this ep with all her failed lesbian relationships. She gets a little taste of how it is to be in charge of paying the bills and she becomes a dictator.

Frank with another 6 kids. I can see Peggy dying in labor as well.

Well, he’s the one who left that hot, rich Asian at college. She screwed him over real bad with the exposing him boning his professor though.

Well, he’s the one who left that hot, rich Asian at college. She screwed him over real bad with the exposing him boning his professor though.
To this day....
To this day....
I think thats the most ruthless thing thats happened in this show

That's cuz he left a good situation to fall in love with his professor like an idiot.

Son took a simple casual **** buddy ****old situation where he's getting all the pleasure and screws himself by not maintainng things with the Asian chick.

Don't like Debbie as the new Fiona. I saw how they smooth passed the crown to her though. Fiona making the Monica transition so they can write her out....:smh:

hobo loco sounds cool.

The younger sister of Lip’s girl is crazy but seens like so much fun.

I thought the same exact thing. How many seasons has he fallen for a crazy girl that just leaves him by the wayside? C'mon man.

Either the Gallagher thinks because their lives are messed up, finding someone “crazy” will actually be better for them...

Or, it’s just fun for them..impulsive, erratic, spontaneous - match their lifestyle. :lol:

Sucks Showtime took the week off especially when this weekend HBO did what they usually do with the new eps released the day before.

Last edited:
with the luxury of on demand/streaming, ppl dont even watch it at the same. surprised they decided to skip this wk even if it was SB

I don't know why but Fiona is taking Irish dude cheating on her worse than potential husband being a heroin junkie. It looks like she's heading towards a complete mental breakdown.

Carl's gf taking complete charge :lol: Now I need the psycho old gf to come back.

Lip back in another simping relationship :smh: He NEVER learns.

Debbie is wild ungrateful. Like she was bumming it up until this ep with all her failed lesbian relationships. She gets a little taste of how it is to be in charge of paying the bills and she becomes a dictator.

Frank with another 6 kids. I can see Peggy dying in labor as well.

It wasn’t just him cheating on her, but also her investment going to **** and having to sell everything just to maintain.

I can understand the spiraling, but her random episodes of anger are becoming super out of place and rather annoying. Going at the customer because they ****** up his order and he said something, her losing her **** when ol buddy (forget his name) came in Patsies, going off on the boxing instructor for asking her for a drink.

Like I understand she’s at rock bottom, but **** man pull it together. Actually won’t mind the shoe moving forward without her character. Not just this season, but for at least the last 2 she seems to just exist in her own world. She was the centerpiece of the show in the early seasons but once the kids grew up it seems like she hasn’t had a lot of real direction besides the entrepreneurial pursuits. Her and V don’t even have a relationship anymore. As a matter of fact, I feel like Kev and V aren’t involved in anything the Gallaghers have going on anymore outside the Alibi.

V and Kev got their own **** going on. V smart for staying out of the Gallagher's b.s. and keeping out of most of it.

But the tight relationship they had is missed. Fiona ****** that up as far as I see it. She got jealous of V's 3way relationship and it hasnt veen the same since.

Was a nice moment when Santiago hugged Kev goodbye. Hilarious when he dressed them alike and his daughters wanted to murder him. :lol:

Frank's main competition being Luis Guzman :rofl: Having a hobo off. Body being taken a way for alcohol poisoning.

This show still manages to go dark with the opening. I mean heavily implying Fiona was gonna get raped and robbed in the diner :smh:

Racist lady calling the cops on Liam. Fiona knocking her down :lol:

Xan back :smh: Lip needs his own house of down and out children the way he's going.

Thought they were gonna kill Debbie :rofl: Gas aint no joke.

Back
Top Bottom