Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Lip my dog :pimp: :pimp: always felt sad he never made it out

Debbie blaming everyone but herself for not knowing where her kid is. Liam def got the best shot of making it out. Obviously because he’s still young but he’s self aware of his situation and isn’t “woe is me” about it

Random thoughts:

-Debbie’s girlfriend gotta wash her hair, **** is greasy
-Kev, V and the Alibi consistently the best part of the show. Kev and V got a great relationship. Can’t believe this dude rolling up to the same courts he got washed at blasting “I got money” :lol: :lol:
-Frank forever a piece of **** but gotta feel for him in that scene with Franny. Dude will always be a drunk but seems like he’s slowed down with the super crazy antics. Would be nice for him to have a relationship with his grandchildren
-Tommy and Kermit being ayo was SUPER random. Kermit grabbing Tommy’s butt in the bathroom :lol: their facial reactions when they’re on their stool just watching **** go down in the bar
-Its bugged me the whole show but I really dislike the acting on Ian’s character. I feel like it is too try hard/over acting

I wish I was caught up so I could hop in this thread😞. Don't want to see the spoilers. About to wrap up season 9, 2 more episodes. Fiona spiraling outta control.

Random thoughts:

-Debbie’s girlfriend gotta wash her hair, **** is greasy
-Kev, V and the Alibi consistently the best part of the show. Kev and V got a great relationship. Can’t believe this dude rolling up to the same courts he got washed at blasting “I got money” :lol: :lol:
-Frank forever a piece of **** but gotta feel for him in that scene with Franny. Dude will always be a drunk but seems like he’s slowed down with the super crazy antics. Would be nice for him to have a relationship with his grandchildren
-Tommy and Kermit being ayo was SUPER random. Kermit grabbing Tommy’s butt in the bathroom :lol: their facial reactions when they’re on their stool just watching **** go down in the bar
-Its bugged me the whole show but I really dislike the acting on Ian’s character. I feel like it is too try hard/over acting

i think ian is probably wanna the better actors in the whole show. def has a brighter future. especially if they use him as joker at some point

I wish I was caught up so I could hop in this thread😞. Don't want to see the spoilers. About to wrap up season 9, 2 more episodes. Fiona spiraling outta control.

I wish I was paying attention, so I could be involved in the discussion. :lol:

Every time I see Ian/Mikey/Debbie/Lip I start doing other things and get distracted.

Even the Kev/Vee and Carl storylines are dumb to me now.

I wish I was paying attention, so I could be involved in the discussion. :lol:

Every time I see Ian/Mikey/Debbie/Lip I start doing other things and get distracted.

Even the Kev/Vee and Carl storylines are dumb to me now.
:lol: I'm from Chicago tho. They put just enough Chicago stuff in to hold my attention. 100% sure if this show wasn't based in Chicago I'd be out after 1 or 2 seasons. Even still some things they do about Chicago are pretty cringy and non existent. Like Fiona saying "I'm Southside!" a million times like it's something ppl say :lol: No one ever says that. That's like someone saying "I'm Bronx". Ppl just say it normally. "I'm from the Southside"

This season is really noticeable they film the majority in LA, especially when Carl is on the job/beat. There's a yellowish tint (maybe from LA sun exposure) and the neighborhoods/street corners don't look like the Southside's buildings and infrastructure.

iono maybe I pay too much attention?

This episode was not necessary. We would have been served better by showing Frank's top 10 all time scumbag moves from the show :lol: . Idk the Mickey/Ian storyline felt like a cramp in the show, their focus always changed the pace in a way that didn't fit the flow of the show for whatever was going on.

This season is really noticeable they film the majority in LA, especially when Carl is on the job/beat. There's a yellowish tint (maybe from LA sun exposure) and the neighborhoods/street corners don't look like the Southside's buildings and infrastructure.

iono maybe I pay too much attention?
They should've been filming down in skid row.

Imagine being yelled at by someone because their an irresponsible parent, Lip was totally right to tear into her. I’m definitely going to need less Debs and that greasy chick for the rest of the season.

That Frank memory loss scene was hard to watch. Even with all the terrible things he’s done, you still don’t want to see anyone go out like that. Him bonding with Franny was a bright spot though.

Rewatching prior seasons with my bro

Debbie literally had the baby after Fiona told her not to, then was cold towards Fiona because she wouldn’t babysit Franny when Fiona said I told you so

this going back on Mickey's brilliance has been great. he has really been the best thing of this season so far.

giphy.gif

:lol: @ Milkvoich's woke about their hate.

:rofl: @ Tami realizing she ephebophile

Carl got the wild corrupt poisoned soul cop partner :lol:

Debbie going at V :smh: She lowkey got a lot of issues that could be explored the way she pushes **** on to Franny.

Kinda lame how they're introducing Frank's Alzheimer's. You just know **** gonna ramp up to him forgetting he left the stove on and burns the house down.

Pretty boring ep all in all.

Next week is another clip show (for Lip's 11 seasons of Ls).

:lol: @ Milkvoich's woke about their hate.

:rofl: @ Tami realizing she ephebophile

Carl got the wild corrupt poisoned soul cop partner :lol:

Debbie going at V :smh: She lowkey got a lot of issues that could be explored the way she pushes **** on to Franny.

Kinda lame how they're introducing Frank's Alzheimer's. You just know **** gonna ramp up to him forgetting he left the stove on and burns the house down.

Pretty boring ep all in all.

Next week is another clip show (for Lip's 11 seasons of Ls).
speaking of his 11 seasons of L. all his conquest are on adult websites...lol. i forgot all about the college chixk that wanted to manscape him

Back
Top Bottom