Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

stickin with debbie being into girls I see.

we gotta get emmy this season, one time for the one time.

Debbie a sex offender storyline still funny. Simple error and now she's a sex offender.

Carl actually being a cop still doesn't make sense to me.

Lip is a loser. Nasty feeding his girl that $1 store coffee :lol:

Make the Yards/Southside dangerous again :lol: Frank

AYYYOOOOOO @ those 2 getting high and being gay. Weed don't make you do that. They wanted an excuse.

Last edited:
Yea those 2 doing gay stuff was wild random...All these years n they ain’t even hint that with em, but the weed brownie had em wildin in a bathroom stall :lol:

Episode was extra heavy handed with the social commentary

Yeah, Tommy and Kermit was a wild one. How come nobody noticed Kevin had Amy and Gemma rolling weed up at the table so casually :lol: . So glad it's s11, let's wrap this up.

I was fine with it.

V and Kev are those kinds of irresponsible parents :lol: Apparently one of them has a gift at rolling.

does this come on Sat night or Sunday morning, I looked around 8 p.m. yesterday and nothing

^^^ Sundays

First episode was definitely all over the place but it’s interesting to see how the pandemic will be incorporated into the storylines.

Show has been running on fumes but I still love it

Would love to see Emmy bae byke for the final season but I feel she is done done with show for some reason.

Might see Jimmy byke before her.

Tommy and Kermit wylin' :lol: :smh:

Glad this is the finale season show is on it's last legs.

No need for them to go full Dexter.

does this come on Sat night or Sunday morning, I looked around 8 p.m. yesterday and nothing
Sunday's 9pm but if you got Fios or Showtime on a streaming service like Hulu or Amazon you can see new eps as soon as Sunday 12am.

Ayo @ Mickey trying Ian and then realizing he's the female in the relationship.

Damn it doesnt get dumber than Kevin. He doesn't even kbow why his dumbass got robbed.

Franny and Frank the new Liam and Frank that was the new Carl and Frank :lol:

Lip gave Deb that Fiona barking on

Ayo @ Mickey trying Ian and then realizing he's the female in the relationship.

Damn it doesnt get dumber than Kevin. He doesn't even kbow why his dumbass got robbed.

Franny and Frank the new Liam and Frank that was the new Carl and Frank :lol:

Lip gave Deb that Fiona barking on
classic Lip, she needed to hear that though

He does have early onset Alzheimers like his aunt. Seems hereditary. I'm guessing lip will eventually suffer the same fate.

Back
Top Bottom