Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Didn't even realize this thread was resurrected for the new season.  

Really digging this season so far, but damn, breaks my heart to watch Fiona **** out like that.  Whole Gallagher family getting in touch with their inner-scumbag for real.

Carl for sure is the best character of this season so far.
i agree duded is hilarious. I wonder how Ian is gonna be in this season tho we haven't seen him yet but he's gonna be coming back soon I know

eek.gif
 Crazy episode

a lot happened 

Liam 
frown.gif
 Fiona and Ian 
mean.gif

Lip has everything on his shoulders now 

Can't catch a break 
mean.gif

I really don't care for the Ian storyline. Fiona is scum for what happened to Liam

Man good for that dumb ***** Fiona. She deserves to be locked up. Yall had a brother sweating with all of that :x for Liam, had me thinking the worse happened.

Also :rofl: @ Ian. Son is obviously on something, all of the :smh: from yall had me thinking he was dead. He's just got a broken spirit and is living in denial.

Hope Frank is alright :lol: :smh: @ him flippantly telling Carl Sammy is his last chance when she's in her 30s and Carl's 12. Hope we get some more info on Liam's mom, that's the first time I really remember Frank or anybody saying much about her.

I know the whole time Lip knew what was gonna happen. Son just came to visit and find his bro now he's waist deep in the Gallagher **** again. The rest of them still drugged up like they aint know the deal. I don't remember the details of the court hearing and custody from last season but Fiona is screwed. Maybe she can find a way to blame it all on the brother though.

Well damn at the episode.
eek.gif

I figured one of the kids would end up ODing on the cocaine but I thought it would be Debbie or Carl, not Liam.

Seeing Liam unconscious with cocaine residue on his face.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Fiona.
mean.gif

- Fiona can't catch a break. For someone who's supposed to be the leader of the family, she sure messes up a lot (more in this season than past seasons).

- Imagine how Lip feels. Coming back home has only pushed him into even more stress/crap. He even mentioned in an earlier episode that the stress of his family depending on him succeeding is too much to bear, so it'd be easier to just disappoint. The struggle will always be there: strive to be successful on his own/get his family out the hood vs. going back to take on the leader role.

- Kudos to Steve for getting that side hustle on. Hopefully, he doesn't get cracked down.

- Ian is a combo of being in denial and obviously on drugs.

- Enjoyed the Debbie/Lip dynamic this episode.

Last edited:
Ugh... that was the worst gut punch since the Mom tried to kill himself. Poor Liam :smh: I'm really looking forward to what Lip does. He's had his chance to break out from the dysfunction and try to be successful, but he comes home to this? Jeez... Debbie was probably the best she's been in this episode too. I get the whole "She wants to be an adult thing" but it just feels weird since she's still SO young. I'm also glad Carl saw through his Frank's BS and peaced out on him.

Ian being back in should be good too. He's clearly on something and been through some ****, but I'm glad he's back.

Yeah I forgot to say that, how Debbie was used here was best and how she should be used every damn ep. Similar to when she got placed in the foster home.

Debbie was never the real issue...it was her slutty "friends" putting the battery in her back. Mandy didn't help either.

Seems like Carl was finally starting to see the light when It comes to Frank.

That low key ether though..."One last chance to do it right" with the oldest daughter :rofl:

First, who would pay $50 for a hand job?

Get a skill where you aren't easily replaceable :rofl:

Lip was like I really don't need this stuff. It will probably motivate him in school even more.

I could see that coming. I was wondering why she was dumb enough to do it right with the kids there.

I thought they would extend the brother dynamic some.

Carl stealing the saplings right in front of the police station :lol: Imagine him being a role model to his nephew :lol:

lip prob gonna have to drop outta school to take fiona's place.... that was the best episode of the season so far imo. easy..

Franks oldest daughter will probably move in with her kid to hold down the adult role in the house

Sheila's new Indian boyfriend was hilarious every time he spoke last episode

Back
Top Bottom