Shaq autobiography has landed

Shaq just can't keep his damn mouth closed. Just glad he didn't rag on Boston or the big three

Originally Posted by Clone

Shaq just can't keep his damn mouth closed. Just glad he didn't rag on Boston or the big three

Give it time.  Shaq never dissapoints when it comes to speakin' his mind on past star teammates.

Originally Posted by JD617

Welp... the video doesn't support what Shaq was saying about he and Baby.

30t6p3b.gif
This is exactly why I won't even bother to read this book. Everybody always gives him a pass cus he seems like a happy go lucky guy with a sense of humor, but he's delusional and it's always somebody else's fault. He wore out his welcome with so many teams and every time he left he always had some little side comments about his previous team or coach. I'm sure there's gonna be a lotta truth in there but he is not exactly the most credible dude IMO. 

Shaq's saltiness have gotten to that of Wilt's level. He's just seems lot more likable than Wilt but I really can't see any difference between the two. 

Shaq always struck me as insecure & sensitive to criticism. None of these excerpts surprise, or interest me at all.

Shaq on the Miami Heat:
LeBron, I think, was ready for it. The other two guys? I’m not sure. DWade is a clutch player, but he doesn’t like all the chatter. He wants good press. Anything negative gets him thinking about the wrong things.
People ask me all the time: If you had to choose between DWade and LeBron, which would you take? Which one would you make the CEO? It’s really a tough question. LeBron is a better decision maker. DWade will hit more last-second shots. Lots of superstars in their position want and need to take the last shot. LeBron is more of an ‘opportunity’ CEO. He’s not afraid to take the last shot, but he won’t hesitate to pass it to an open Mike Miller either. So where do these two guys measure up against Kobe? Kobe is a scientific dawg. He works out every day, practices every day. Most of the other stars are just dawgs, not scientific dawgs. Me, I’m a freak-of-nature dawg because of my size. LeBron could be a scientific dawg like Kobe, but he’s got a lot going on like I did, so that’s preventing him from being one.
Some guys come into the league without a ton of props, so there’s not a whole lot of pressure on them. Then they sign a big deal and all of a sudden they’re thrown into the spotlight. Chris Bosh is like that. He’s getting all this attention, so he starts believing he’s really good. C’mon now. We know better. He’s a player who can put up some numbers, but he’s not an elite player. He was in Toronto eight years and they were never a factor, never a playoff team. Don’t get with those other two guys and start pounding your chest. I ain’t buying it, and I’m not the only one.
Link

Some guys come into the league without a ton of props, so there’s not a whole lot of pressure on them. Then they sign a big deal and all of a sudden they’re thrown into the spotlight. Chris Bosh is like that. He’s getting all this attention, so he starts believing he’s really good. C’mon now. We know better. He’s a player who can put up some numbers, but he’s not an elite player. He was in Toronto eight years and they were never a factor, never a playoff team. Don’t get with those other two guys and start pounding your chest. I ain’t buying it, and I’m not the only one.

100% Truth.  Alot of dudes can say what they want to about Shaq but he tells it like it is and calls out alot of frauds and phonies.

Funny how everyone thinks Shaq is full of crap, but back when he left the Lakers everyone was on his side. Dude has beefed with every superstar he's played with and every team he's been on.

He should of retired years ago.

Coming from a Toronto guy, Bosh is very underrated. In his last season with Toronto, he was the only player in the league to be top ten in both scoring and rebounding. He was also the most consistent during Miami's playoff run. Yea I hate that he left us but he's better than most people think.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Shaq on the Miami Heat:

Link

Get' Em!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Shaq on the Miami Heat:
LeBron, I think, was ready for it. The other two guys? I’m not sure. DWade is a clutch player, but he doesn’t like all the chatter. He wants good press. Anything negative gets him thinking about the wrong things.
People ask me all the time: If you had to choose between DWade and LeBron, which would you take? Which one would you make the CEO? It’s really a tough question. LeBron is a better decision maker. DWade will hit more last-second shots. Lots of superstars in their position want and need to take the last shot. LeBron is more of an ‘opportunity’ CEO. He’s not afraid to take the last shot, but he won’t hesitate to pass it to an open Mike Miller either. So where do these two guys measure up against Kobe? Kobe is a scientific dawg. He works out every day, practices every day. Most of the other stars are just dawgs, not scientific dawgs. Me, I’m a freak-of-nature dawg because of my size. LeBron could be a scientific dawg like Kobe, but he’s got a lot going on like I did, so that’s preventing him from being one.
Link

Nothin but truth right here but Shaq is starting to look like Chad. Say and do anything to keep your name out there.

I mean the things people are saying about Bosh now is the same thing they said about Paul Pierce when he got KG and Ray Ray.

And the comments about him in Toronto, I mean Bosh did his thing up there. Should he really be blamed for that TEAM not doing anything? Damn Shaq. If Shaq was a female, he would be the type to run around and tell people you got a little joint if yall broke up. He is essentially Superhead like I said. This is just a damn gossip book. I am trying to hear real stories, not undercover shots at folks.

Originally Posted by parasight21

Shaq's saltiness have gotten to that of Wilt's level. He's just seems lot more likable than Wilt but I really can't see any difference between the two. 
Shaq won more rings. Had Shaq not won as much as he did and still been a great individual player he'd shh on his teammates like no one has ever seen.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Funny how everyone thinks Shaq is full of crap, but back when he left the Lakers everyone was on his side. Dude has beefed with every superstar he's played with and every team he's been on.

He should of retired years ago.

i remember that,  but there were reasons for people to take shaqs side in 04.  a bunch of the stuff that went down could be attributed to kobe goofing and messing up as well and then when the lakers played like crap in 04-05 while the heat became an elite team it was easy to look at things from a one sided view and it looked more like everything was kobes fault when wade and shaq won a title in 06.

in the long run some of shaqs tendancies came out, mainly the one where when he gives his side of a story it always seems to be everyone elses fault but his and his habit of leaving teams on bad terms. 

still going back to 2004, there was plenty of reasons to be upset at kobe,  just as there was reasons to be upset at shaq as well,  but with miamis inital success and the lakers fall  post shaq, i could see why most people initally sided with shaq.

Like Bill Simmons always says, why is it that eveyrone gives Shaq a pass. He has burned bridges at EVERY organization he has left. Why doesn't anyone call him out?

^^

As it stands now Shaq hasn't did any teammate dirty from what most people see. Everything Shaq said or did most people felt like that person had it coming. We can't say the same for that other guy he used to team with.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Like Bill Simmons always says, why is it that eveyrone gives Shaq a pass. He has burned bridges at EVERY organization he has left. Why doesn't anyone call him out?

idk theres something about him. Shaq is just
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Shaq stealing the idea of "Shaq vs."

Anyway, Kobe as a person seems like a real douche. Shaq's not perfect but it straight up seems Kobe is nobody's friend.

from one of those deadspin artcles...the perfect description of shaq "the puppy dog whose @*@* never seems to smell"

still buyin the book when it drops...i think tomorrow

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Deuce King

^^

As it stands now Shaq hasn't did any teammate dirty from what most people see. Everything Shaq said or did most people felt like that person had it coming. We can't say the same for that other guy he used to team with.
Oh really? - http://sports.yahoo.com/n...eve-Nash-?urn=nba-184068

Sorry champ, but if your trying to prove a point your going to have to provide a link to a website that doesn't say nba RUMORS with a question mark in it at the top.  Nevertheless, even if that story might be true it would be good for Steve Nash to make more of a case for himself just from his point of view.      

Kobe as a person seems like a real douche

I agree.  He seems like the kind of person no guy would really want to hang around at all, under any circumstances.      

Back
Top Bottom