Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

He's at the point where the stupid stuff he says is losing entertainment value for me.

Inside has halfway jumped the shark for me

If you look at them from an entertainer standpoint, they're great. Awesome even.

They are horrible as basketball analyst though. Every single one of them and they've gotten worse in that regard, because it's killing the show for me. Like the show is great until they actually try to talk basketball, which is an issue when the show is centered around...well, basketball :lol:

chuck is such a golden state hater that you just want him to sthu about them already. It's like we get it, you hate jumpshooting teams but it's not like other teams in the nba have more than one or two post players.

Inside has halfway jumped the shark for me

If you look at them from an entertainer standpoint, they're great. Awesome even.

They are horrible as basketball analyst though. Every single one of them and they've gotten worse in that regard, because it's killing the show for me. Like the show is great until they actually try to talk basketball, which is an issue when the show is centered around...well, basketball :lol:

Pretty much how I feel, it's still very funny, but Shaq and Chuck continue to stick with these narratives about certain people and teams when those are outdated as dial-up internet

He'll just make an excuse and say the nba and players were manly back then.

Inside the NBA is awful now. Shame.

I really can't stand Kenny. I can't believe TBS actually tried to do a reality show with him and his family like people care :lol:

I put the show on last night and someone tweeted chuck needs to wear a bib because he was drooling. They showed a replay of what he was talking about and he had his mouth open drooling watching a waitress bringing a steak to a table.

Shaq needs to learn how to take a joke and stop forcing jabs if someone gets on him.

Kenny needs to stop acting like he's in the same class of player as the other guys. Throwing that "I have a ring and you don't" thing in Chuck's face works for the other guys in the studio but not him.

Chuck is always gonna be Chuck, as he should.

Ernie still the man :smokin

A lot of it just doesn't feel as natural as it used to.

Last edited:
Show has essentially been on for 15 years.

It is natural for folks to get tired of it.

I think it is more of that than the show actually dropping in quality

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Randy Moss hits Charles Barkley in stride, gets planted by Shaq. [emoji]128557[/emoji] Best show on TV. https://t.co/hQVzYixzPF

Back
Top Bottom