Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

Shaq big sensitive *** had another moment 16:08 :lol:

The Shaq/Kobe beef really coming to light. Shaq getting sloppy fat, female sensitive vs young cocky, killer Kobe.

Dude has this weird hate for Embiid & the Sixers too

He instantly gets in his feels when they get brought up

think i watched like one post gm show this yr. for some reason, i just cant stand these guys anymore. maybe, it's just me, but they all are unwatchable

Last edited:
The show isn't what it used to be. Shaq has definitely thrown off the balance a bit.

Still good for the tomfoolery, though. When the show is good, it's must watch TV.

i'll catch a youtube clip here and there where someone uploads
just hard listening to shaq always saying "4 rings, buddy. how many you got" or "xxxxx isn't dominant. he needs to 30/10 every night. bbq chicken"

The show isn't what it used to be. Shaq has definitely thrown off the balance a bit.

Still good for the tomfoolery, though. When the show is good, it's must watch TV.

Shaq does have his good moments but I agree.

And yeah when they're on their A game, they are pure comedy :lol:

Eh I watch it for the tomfoolery more than the analysis nowadays

It's not even the analysis, it's the hater-ade that shaq and chuck will throw at players or teams. Once in a while is aight but it does get tired after hearing it so much.

Anyone else like when they talk to garnett and his guest in area 21? I surprisingly like it. kg was a clown when he was a player but it's a cool atmosphere when he talks to his guest. It's also funny when he makes fun of the inside the nba crew.

It's not even the analysis, it's the hater-ade that shaq and chuck will throw at players or teams. Once in a while is aight but it does get tired after hearing it so much.

Anyone else like when they talk to garnett and his guest in area 21? I surprisingly like it. kg was a clown when he was a player but it's a cool atmosphere when he talks to his guest. It's also funny when he makes fun of the inside the nba crew.

Yeah like I said, Shaq's Embiid and Sixers hate has been a little annoying this year

Chuck hasn't been as bad by comparison but still a little grating sometimes

Area 21 is great when KG's paired up with Sheed interacting with the crew, especially when KG and Chuck start roasting each other :lol:

Whether I agreed with their analysis on the NBA or not, I used to be able to vibe with it. That is, there used to be a balance.

Now, there is no real balance. The show is only good when they're doing some silly **** which I enjoy, but the actual basketball discussions are just so cringeworthy bad.

A prime example is Charles Barkley's rankings on NBA players and **** like that. It's just so obvious that they're too far removed from the game to provide any substance other than cracking jokes, making fun of each other, and shaqtin a fool.

If it were a comedy roast on the NBA, I would love it and I lowkey think they should just 100% commit to it because the balance is way off.

Got no problem with Charles.
Shaq's gotta go though.
Jet too damn loud and talk too much.
EJ stay killing it.

Last edited:
Whether I agreed with their analysis on the NBA or not, I used to be able to vibe with it. That is, there used to be a balance.

Now, there is no real balance. The show is only good when they're doing some silly **** which I enjoy, but the actual basketball discussions are just so cringeworthy bad.

A prime example is Charles Barkley's rankings on NBA players and **** like that. It's just so obvious that they're too far removed from the game to provide any substance other than cracking jokes, making fun of each other, and shaqtin a fool.

If it were a comedy roast on the NBA, I would love it and I lowkey think they should just 100% commit to it because the balance is way off.

:lol:

Chuck had Klay ahead of Steph and every time Kenny asked him would he take Klay over Steph to start a franchise Chuck just kept saying "lemme tell you sumthin. Klay is a terrific player."

Them roasting the Lakers/Bucks $6.99 League Pass thing was vintage Inside The NBA :lol: :lol: :rofl: not a single person could hold it together.

Them roasting the Lakers/Bucks $6.99 League Pass thing was vintage Inside The NBA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
not a single person could hold it together.
Yeah that was great.
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Shaq, "Hall of Fame feet."

Watch "Inside The NBA: Charles Barkley gets tweet-roasted for getting a pedicure" on YouTube

Watch "Chuck Tries To Talk About The Cavs But Shaq & Kenny Keep Roasting Him" on YouTube

Last edited:
Watch "Inside The NBA: Chuck addresses "fools" in media talking about his comments on Isaiah Thomas" on YouTube

Watch "Inside The NBA: Chuck addresses "fools" in media talking about his comments on Isaiah Thomas" on YouTube

I got what he meant, they were fools for jumping the gun but he's just as much a fool for still not knowing how to elaborate his thoughts carefully.

Back
Top Bottom