Shaq (representing LBJ) Calls Out Vince & Kobe 4 Dunk Contest - VC Says NO

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i do like the idea of proceeds going to Haiti's recovery
pimp.gif

All the proceeds though...not just half.

QFT

how is dude gonna say just half of the proceeds
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

he thinks Kobe and Vince would be better competition?

shannon and demar would destroy LeBron in a dunk contest which is why he's not doing it

Vince and Kobe are too old for it now. Vince might still beat him if it happened though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
if you think the NBA would allow LeBron to lose the dunk contest.
laugh.gif

Hey Shaq, Just tell Lebron to man up and be in the dunk contest.
smh.gif

afraid to be humiliated by shannon/demar/gerald, even nate.
smh.gif

yeah he can clearly beat kobe(broken finger) and VC(injured soldier),but if they are 100%, not that easy..
and yes, if Shaq wants a competition then let Lebron battle Dwight,J-smoove and JRich that would be fantastic.

indifferent.gif
There's nothing you can do shaq, bron didn't live up to his word and that's that. and LOL at him saying there's no competition. I hope thatamped my boy shannon up even more.

Shaq must not pay attention to the other teams in the league, to busy SUCKING Lebron off and playing like a bench player.

Vince is injured, like usual, his shoulder is messed up. Not to mention he's old..

Kobe is 31, has back spasms, and a broken finger.

What's he suppost to do with that? I'm positive KObe can still get up, just because he doesn't do it anymore doesn't mean he can't.

His legs are still fine, he just takes care of his body extremely well which is the reason he's still the best player in the league at 31.

Lebron is so overrated as a dunker smh. Why don't you call out Wade, Melo, Bosh, younger stars to participate?

Kobe & Vince already did and won theirs along time ago, why should they have to come out for LEBRON with an excuse being a charity event?

These guys can easily just sign checks and send them away to help out.

Sup Lebron? Power dunks wont win the dunk contest, neither will facializing midgets.

I think LBJ put Shaq upto this. Vince & Kobe won't enter it again so that way LBJ's bailing out of this year's contest is OK, because his"Manager" Shaq said he would only enter with those guys.

Perfect Allibi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

he thinks Kobe and Vince would be better competition?

shannon and demar would destroy LeBron in a dunk contest which is why he's not doing it

Vince and Kobe are too old for it now. Vince might still beat him if it happened though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
if you think the NBA would allow LeBron to lose the dunk contest.
laugh.gif
truth...but you know that's the real reason lebron doesn't wanna be in the dunk contest...he doesn't wanna risk losing.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by dland24

...but you know that's the real reason lebron doesn't wanna be in the dunk contest...he doesn't wanna risk losing.

There's almost no way he would lose , the judges would treat him better than Nate Robinson the two years he won it .

dear shaq,

didnt you buy bron bron a phantom? isnt that like 400k right there? isnt the total prize money for the dunk contest like 86k? y dont you just front said cash?

k thx bai

Didn't Kobe have back spasms a few days ago?

Didn't Vince hurt his shoulder a few days ago?

3-4 years ago,maybe...Now? Nah...too much of a injury risk

LOL @ Bean's 30 year old ### entering the dunk contest. He'd blow a knee out.

Shaq coppin' pleas for Lebron

vs. Vince and Kobe = victory

vs. Josh Smith and J-Rich and Nate = fail

Shaw knows what he's doing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Shaq must not pay attention to the other teams in the league, to busy SUCKING Lebron off and playing like a bench player.

Vince is injured, like usual, his shoulder is messed up. Not to mention he's old..

Kobe is 31, has back spasms, and a broken finger.

What's he suppost to do with that? I'm positive KObe can still get up, just because he doesn't do it anymore doesn't mean he can't.

His legs are still fine, he just takes care of his body extremely well which is the reason he's still the best player in the league at 31.

Lebron is so overrated as a dunker smh. Why don't you call out Wade, Melo, Bosh, younger stars to participate?

Kobe & Vince already did and won theirs along time ago, why should they have to come out for LEBRON with an excuse being a charity event?

These guys can easily just sign checks and send them away to help out.

Sup Lebron? Power dunks wont win the dunk contest, neither will facializing midgets.

Both Kobe and Vince are hurting at this point. I doubt if they would participate. Besides, both have won dunk contest, and they did it at a point in theircareer when they both could get up. There are some other well known players that could be involved though, like Josh Smith or maybe even D. Wade.

Back
Top Bottom