Shaq (representing LBJ) Calls Out Vince & Kobe 4 Dunk Contest - VC Says NO

Shaq ain't slick, he just wants kobe and vince to enter so they'll hurt themselves and won't be able to perform come playoff time
laugh.gif

Lebron used shaq to call out vince and kobe...knowing that kobe and vince are injured
Lebrons a coward and hes not a man of his word

if i were vince and kobe id agree only if Lebron promises to come out and say he is gonna stay in cleveland

Originally Posted by Sighfur

this would be epic, but it'll never happen.

It's a crazy idea to call out players over 30 , Dr. J would've destroyed Larry Nance in his prime

I'm not a fan of Lebron , but he should do the thing

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i do like the idea of proceeds going to Haiti's recovery
pimp.gif

All the proceeds though...not just half.

QFT

how is dude gonna say just half of the proceeds
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Truth man, they make millions every year and Shaq says only half

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Both Lebron and Shaq talks #($&# outta their (#&*$#(*. These clowns are just comedy.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. dude knows he'll get eaten up by this year'scompetition.

I'm surprised nobody noted Shaq's continued inability to give up Alpha Dog status. Throughout the quote he refers to LeBron as "my client".As if LeBron needs Shaq's permission to do anything in the NBA.

Ya'll do realize why he's doing this. Nobody wants to see second rate players (Although the dunks are Sick) Dunk in these contests. We're used toseeing the Superstars of that given time in these contests. Nobody cares about the Gerald Greens, Shannon Browns, Chris Andersens, Hakim Warricks if you seewhere Im coming from. I'm going to watch regardless, but I see where Shaq is coming from with this. More people would watch. Point valid

I know Bean and VC cant get up like that, but to see them with lebron and another in a contest would just be entertaining..
At least they can put ONE superstar in this contest.
smh.gif
to Wade & Lebron . . .

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Nobody wants to see second rate players (Although the dunks are Sick) Dunk in these contests. We're used to seeing the Superstars of that given time in these contests.

Besides MJ and Dominique going at it and the year 2000 , the contest has always mostly been non All Star level players .

Shannon and Demar would MURK Lebron....those two in the finals.....calling it

quote from demar " Yeah I can win it, "I don't care if Jordan was in it."

Or Shaq can tell his punk !%% teammate to go and do the dunk contest like Kobe, Vince, MJ, D12, etc..have ALREADY DONE!!!

Originally Posted by blaxoid

I think LBJ put Shaq upto this. Vince & Kobe won't enter it again so that way LBJ's bailing out of this year's contest is OK, because his "Manager" Shaq said he would only enter with those guys.

Perfect Allibi
laugh.gif

I could see that.
laugh.gif

LeBron is still a girl for backing out.

Kobe has a broken finger, ain't no way hell he's gonna be dunking.

And Vince has a shoulder injury.

Not happening, this is just an excuse, to excuse LeBron from the dunk contest.
grin.gif

!%@@ off Shaq

1st - both of those are past winners and did it while they were young in thier career
2nd - neither of them said they were going to be in it and back out

Shaq and Lebron both get the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Nobody wants to see second rate players (Although the dunks are Sick) Dunk in these contests. We're used to seeing the Superstars of that given time in these contests.

Besides MJ and Dominique going at it and the year 2000 , the contest has always mostly been non All Star level players .
Yeah your right.. I'm still hung on that 2000 and 2003/04 dunk contests.. That wast the last high point to me.. after that it's been allGimmicks..

Originally Posted by gko2408

I'm surprised nobody noted Shaq's continued inability to give up Alpha Dog status. Throughout the quote he refers to LeBron as "my client". As if LeBron needs Shaq's permission to do anything in the NBA.
Yeah, like what the hell is he talking about?
laugh.gif

Shaq, please shut up.

Back
Top Bottom