Shaq's monthly expenses

and we wonder why we Americans use the most resource in this world.
laugh.gif

prob fake numbers but i can see it- esp after people like superhead came out with there stories about shaq- dude is def generous to the jumpoffs and has em inevery city so i can imagine how he is towards his friends and family-

anybody in his good graces is probably living good off his cards-

also them accountants get shiest when dealing with that much money and expense/hide all types of stuff

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

715 asterisk wrote:

Economic stimulus plan = coloning Shaq

sick.gif
wild 'mo

you big dummy wrote:

You want to know my favorite? The $114,946 that's listed as
"miscellaneous (personal)" -- you know, walking around money, pocket change so you're never left without something to feed the meter
or, I don't know, buy a new car or two without writing a check.

eek.gif

Not even close... "miscellaneous (personal)" is the money that goes to females... groupies, ****,
etc...

I assume he meant cloning Shaq. This thread has me in tears in the CPU lab. The girl next to me looked at me like I was crazy

allen3xis wrote:

he definitely coulda made A LOT more during his career, he had so much goin on when he first got in the league then kinda went away from the marketing area

Are you serious? Shaq was practically a 7 foot 1 advertisement %+!*%. He is selling anything he is asked to sell and I'm pretty sure he gets paid forall those. I've seen him selling from hotdogs to batteries.

Seriously, Damn Shaq.

With all those monthly miscellaneous expenses, I can live off that for at least 2 years.

from a legal standpoint it's pretty clear that they are just doing summary estimates. For example, rather than itemizing every single car expense likemaintenance, car washes, detailing, repairs, insurance, storage, etc. it looks like they lumped everything into "Gasoline and oil". It appears thatthe judge is supposed to understand how they simplified it. It sounds funnier in a sound bite, but it just looks like they did it to save everyone time.

Still funny though.

22,000+ for maid service is ridiculous. Those have got to be the richest maids on the planet outside of the ones that tend to Richard Branson's house.

Yea I'm not getting how his cable bill is so high, unless he has the Direct TV full plan which is only like 70$ but then 5$ for every extra tv/box after 3.
He'd have to have like 284 tvs or something then
I would think that he probably pays the cable bill for multiple houses.

even stil...that's a heft cable bill.

If Shaq has DirecTV, he probably has this....of course in different houses

Limited Access to an Unlimited Experience
Only a select few will have the opportunity to experience the ultimate in TV: The Limited Edition DIRECTV TITANIUM[emoji]8482[/emoji]. For one yearly payment of $7,500, you'll receive unlimited programming, impeccable service and superior technology with the most comprehensive entertainment package ever designed.

what it includes:

Every show. Every movie. Every sports subscription. Everything.

With your TITANIUM membership, you'll receive everything DIRECTV has to offer and additional benefits designed precisely for you. Every movie, sports subscription, concert, Pay Per View, adult program* and HD channel is yours.
  • Up to 10 receivers - any combination of the most technologically advanced HD, DVR and HD DVR
  • Personalized concierge customer service, 24/7
  • Priority service
  • Unlimited Pay Per View (without the "pay") movies, concerts and events
  • Access to all adult programming, including Playboy TV*
  • Over 30 premium channels: HBO[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup], SHOWTIME UNLIMITED[sub][emoji]174[/emoji][/sub], Starz[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] Super Pack, Cinemax[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]
  • All sports subscriptions including NFL SUNDAY TICKET[emoji]8482[/emoji] and MEGA MARCH MADNESS[emoji]8482[/emoji]
  • All Regional Sports Network channels
  • Every HD channel DIRECTV has to offer**
  • All Spanish Language and International channels
  • 70 XM Satellite Radio channels
  • Subscription to ON DIRECTV[emoji]8482[/emoji] Magazine

With your TITANIUM membership, you'll receive everything DIRECTV has to offer and additional benefits designed precisely for you. Every movie, sports subscription, concert, Pay Per View, adult program* and HD channel is yours.

* Up to 10 receivers - any combination of the most technologically advanced HD, DVR and HD DVR
* Personalized concierge customer service, 24/7
* Priority service
* Unlimited Pay Per View (without the "pay") movies, concerts and events
* Access to all adult programming, including Playboy TV*
* Over 30 premium channels: HBO[emoji]174[/emoji], SHOWTIME UNLIMITED[emoji]174[/emoji], Starz[emoji]174[/emoji] Super Pack, Cinemax[emoji]174[/emoji]
* All sports subscriptions including NFL SUNDAY TICKET[emoji]8482[/emoji] and MEGA MARCH MADNESS[emoji]8482[/emoji]
* All Regional Sports Network channels
* Every HD channel DIRECTV has to offer**
* All Spanish Language and International channels
* 70 XM Satellite Radio channels

eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
at the same time. You know it's the +##+ when there's almost no specific breakdown. You're talking to the dealer like,
"So you say it has everything? I like Cinemax, does it have-"
"everything dawg,"[i/]
" I like old school black sitcoms, can you check and see if it has-" "
"everything!"
"But what about league pass, and the -
"Yep. everything, I'm telling you!"
"But you're not even looking at the programming guide,"
"everything"
"What abou-
"Yea...everything! in the entire universe!"
"I'll take it."

With your TITANIUM membership, you'll receive everything DIRECTV has to offer and additional benefits designed precisely for you. Every movie, sports
subscription, concert, Pay Per View, adult program* and HD channel is yours.

• Up to 10 receivers - any combination of the most technologically advanced HD, DVR and HD DVR

• Personalized concierge customer service, 24/7

• Priority service

• Unlimited Pay Per View (without the "pay") movies, concerts and events

• Access to all adult programming, including Playboy TV*

• Over 30 premium channels: HBO[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup], SHOWTIME UNLIMITED[sub][emoji]174[/emoji][/sub], Starz[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] Super Pack, Cinemax[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]

• All sports subscriptions including NFL SUNDAY TICKET[emoji]8482[/emoji] and MEGA MARCH MADNESS[emoji]8482[/emoji]

• All Regional Sports Network channels

• Every HD channel DIRECTV has to offer**

• All Spanish Language and International channels

• 70 XM Satellite Radio channels

• Subscription to ON DIRECTV[emoji]8482[/emoji] Magazine
Why would you want to pay for a DirectTV magazine?
laugh.gif

Monthly Gifts- $60,417

I wish I knew Shaq.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Unbelievable.
laugh.gif

Glad that's coming out of the Heat checkbook and not the Lakers.
laugh.gif
Glad WE'RE not overpaying anyone over here.

Oh wait.
frown.gif

Did I see almost $1100 for "Tiger insurance" on Tyson's invoice? haha wow, i guess if you have a tiger you need that, just ask Siegfried and Roy.

The NBA wives and gf's link at the bottom was pretty interesting. Okur is a perfect example of what NBA money can do for a guy.

roll.gif
at the Miami buying Shaqs work clothes. And yes I'm talking aboutthe suits.

roll.gif
at Mike Tysons legal fees and Tiger insurance.

I hope it's fake cuz we cakin over here in America and people starving in other countries.

No, you %+%#!@@. Warm up gear and stuff. The Miami Heat don't buy his suits for him
Duh, I was replying to the fact that zodogg said all his work clothes were free, and whats he been wearing to work basically all season?

Back
Top Bottom