Sharing food

Not my first relationship. I share food with this woman all the time. Bring her food all the time. Cook for her all the time.

Let me break this down cuz a lot of you are making assumptions and don’t seem to understand.

I pick her up from work, ask her “hey have you eaten yet? I’m starving let’s stop for something?”

She’s like “I had something earlier but I’m down to stop”

I proceeded to order, “u good with the same thing?”

She rolls her eyes as if my order is trash and gets some bs eggplant wrap. So I’m like cool, get the food hop in the whip start going in on mine cuz I’m mad hungry. She eating fries out the bag then hits me with “lemme have a bite of yours”.

In short I was basically like hell naw.

Guess I’m selfish. So be it. NT got a lot of Prince Charmings and romeos who cupcake 24/7 it seems. Me and my girl get into Spats. Sometimes over stupid ****. But y’all got it

Na im in your side. **** be annoying as hell esp if you asked her what she wanted

733C9A17-2E98-4849-B8C2-4E4902E36D99.gif

Nah, you're mentally weak for getting this situation all over your head.

Let me guess, you were raised by a single mom ?

Corny and I honestly believe meth should suspend dudes for saying **** like this. Grow up *****.

Because he is speaking likr he didnt have a father to teach him how to deal with a woman properly ?

It's a little jab. But it's a wake up call to Man it up.

Because he is speaking likr he didnt have a father to teach him how to deal with a woman properly ?

I feel ya on the jab but who are you to bring another man down due to something they have no control over.

Nah, you're mentally weak for getting this situation all over your head.

Let me guess, you were raised by a single mom ?

:lol: Yo this is hilarious. Making all types of assumptions and ignoring everything I said. You just sound like a super simp. “How to deal with women properly” :rofl:

Sometimes if me and the wife go to like a sandwich/burger joint we'll pick 2 we like and swap half then I'll try a bite of both and whatever one I like better I save for last

Sometimes if me and the wife go to like a sandwich/burger joint we'll pick 2 we like and swap half then I'll try a bite of both and whatever one I like better I save for last

We do this all the time. This just wasn’t one of those situations. The disregarding and jumping to conclusions in here is pure comedy. Not you, just in this thread in general. I love nt :lol:

Not my first relationship. I share food with this woman all the time. Bring her food all the time. Cook for her all the time.

Let me break this down cuz a lot of you are making assumptions and don’t seem to understand.

I pick her up from work, ask her “hey have you eaten yet? I’m starving let’s stop for something?”

She’s like “I had something earlier but I’m down to stop”

I proceeded to order, “u good with the same thing?”

She rolls her eyes as if my order is trash and gets some bs eggplant wrap. So I’m like cool, get the food hop in the whip start going in on mine cuz I’m mad hungry. She eating fries out the bag then hits me with “lemme have a bite of yours”.

In short I was basically like hell naw.

Guess I’m selfish. So be it. NT got a lot of Prince Charmings and romeos who cupcake 24/7 it seems. Me and my girl get into Spats. Sometimes over stupid ****. But y’all got it
You can't even spare a bite? That's some petty ****.

I feel ya on the jab but who are you to bring another man down due to something they have no control over.
You're right. I meant a jab. Not a power hook or others may misterpret as below the belt. My bad.

If i’m eating, then we eating.

Nah man.

You missed the entire point.

It's that a lot of times you give the woman the opportunity to have her own full portion of whatever she wants on the menu, she declines, then wants to eat some of your food once the food comes out when she could have had HER OWN PLATE CONSISTING OF LITERALLY WHATEVER SHE WANTED!!

So your comment should read: "WE WERE EATING UNTIL YOU DECLINED, BELOVED!"

Lol...

Certain cultures frown upon it. I remember in high school my coach took the team out to juniors and u know we a bunch of high school kids so kids are asking "yo u want ur fries" and coach barked at us like and said we should eat off our own plate.

sharing is caring
i share. i'd share with almost anyone i was cool with tbh

Back
Top Bottom