Shaun Livingston signs multi-year deal with...... Thunder

I hope he can get back, but from what i last saw I wouldn't hold my breath.

He must have really put in some work to get another deal though.

I really don't get it, if Shaun can make a comeback, why can't Jay Williams. I know they're two totally different injuries, but I really miss Jay..
tired.gif

I'm happy for him but I really wanted the Heat to resign him next season. I'll be rooting for you SL!

wonders how much the Thunders got for him. Presti must gotten a cheap price for his service.

clippers NBA's graveyard....if I were Gordon, Thornton - I'd already be asking my agent for a change of scenery when the time comes up.

Good for Shaun that he is getting paid, I feel bad for him going to a team with bad karma though, not gonna workout.

Next year will be the Thunder's glory year of 35 wins before Durant leaves and they head back down to the gutter.

I wanna see him do well!!!

Thunder and Trailblazers are gonna be a problem in the future if they stay together and develop to their full potential.

Originally Posted by arrjae

SOLID pick up!
hopefully he still got it....
Solid pick up? He's still an unproven talent.

I hope he does recover and make a career in the league.

He played solid tonight based on the stats. Can anyone that actually watched the game vouch that he played well within their system? Was he forcing shots up?He shot well, though. 5-6 from the field. Heck, dude even got a block. I hope he can keep on getting back his explosiveness.

went to the game tonight vs Clippers in LA.

Shaun had a nice alley oop from Earl Watson

2qd3j34.jpg
30k4n0g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom