She is Perfection "Update The Purple Outfit Full Vid" Page 14

waits for her nudes and sextape...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devlin

Ya boy Devlin coming through! UPDATE PAGE 14!!!
full version of the purple fit
pimp.gif

u her manager or something lol dude signed up just to post this but props regardless

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by devlin

u her manager or something lol dude signed up just to post this but props regardless

Hahaha nah man.... I just logged into that site flexflicks.com, took the videos of her and then saw this topic and just felt like sharing
laugh.gif

I hate when she looks in the cam with that sex face
embarassed.gif
makes me feellike a perv
devil.gif

Dang I wish I could post my .gif but Holden is perched on the roof with the .50 cal
grin.gif
nerd.gif

wowwww G! she need to just go ahead and make a HD version of one of them stretch joints. Her with her hair down in the end.

on the second vid 4:20... i would go so deep in that... it wouldnt make any sense
smh.gif
.... i'm feelin things i've never felt before
laugh.gif

OH LAWD,

ima leave it at that, feelin like the crowd on 28 weeks later running out of the bulding...sniiiipping

no lie, i just sat and watched both of those vides completely glued to the monitor... wow.. im a life long fan

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u know whats extra good about girls like her? you can bag em on the cheap and as long and your not a idiot they stay loyal.
smile.gif

there are truckloads of chicks like that on da island....man i gotta go back this summer...lolz
how many wifeable broads be on fordham and dyckman? let's be real
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom