She is Perfection "Update The Purple Outfit Full Vid" Page 14

2gv572p.gif

eek.gif
this broad literally has like no body fat and she still thick in all the right places

pimp.gif

epic thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Watch this joint be on MediaTakeOut tomorrow......

I KNEW IT, I $%@!!@% CALLED IT, I TOLD YALL LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn crooks no credit to NT at all. I know yall lurkin. [Nas]"Where the %*%# yall at"[/Nas]

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

eek.gif
this broad literally has like no body fat and she still thick in all the right places

pimp.gif

epic thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My sentiments exactly. And no cellulite or stretch marks either.

Ballerinas ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u know whats extra good about girls like her? you can bag em on the cheap and as long and your not a idiot they stay loyal.
smile.gif

there are truckloads of chicks like that on da island....man i gotta go back this summer...lolz
how many wifeable broads be on fordham and dyckman? let's be real
laugh.gif
touche'

however alot of em are like mike vick dogs...sure they were in bread to be man eaters but you can mold em if you take em out they natural environment...plus at least they look da part...
wink.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Too too many quotables on pg. 15 to get them all ...

Yo my ex was harrison and Tremont so you already know ... Dominican mamis FTW !!! But them chics will go suck Tito and Ronnel off as soon you leave for a pairof shoes and they hair didid ... Fordham, University, B'way, ... those chicks been humping before dudes learned how to do division ... But I aint neverbeen mad at having something NDS ..

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

smh.gif
@ her being on MTO today.. someone called it a couple pages back too
laugh.gif

they should really start crediting NT for most of their posts
indifferent.gif

word she should pay me for the promotion the vid got over a 100,000 hits

Girl can stretch and has a good body but is that it? No sex tape or nudes? NT beasting on stretching videos? LOL

Back
Top Bottom