She really thought she was doing it.... PIC

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

note....if you're gonna try to come back during a suspension with a backup name.
dont' use the same Avatar..or one with your original SN on it...that's just idiotic
now ur just throwin salt on the wound...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got to love it

What would you like her to do? Crawl into a hole and die because she doesn't fit your perception of beauty.
all i said was she thought she was doing it.... no one said anything about crawling anywhere nor fitting my perception of beauty so back off

to be honest...after years of PYPs and matching up people's pics with their comments about women.... she's just like you guys and your overinflated egos.

ya'll think you're doing it too... but really... for a bunch of you, you're not.

- so true.....

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Go back to work
grin.gif
Just did.
banned - backup names not allowed

- good.
roll.gif

f2d25daebb6f1df44fb6c9a423cb3e284fe4596.jpg

what ever happened to the "they thought they were doin it" thread it was the best thread in niketal5k history (and i got banned in it)

is she pregnant or just fat?

how come ugly people(i'm sure there's a better way to put it but i don't feel like finding it) are allowed to be arrogant and say things like"i know i'm the...or i'd hate me too", yet if someone who actually has "room" to say it's unacceptable and people write themoff as being stuck on themselves?

dunks87 wrote:

how come ugly people(i'm sure there's a better way to put it but i don't feel like finding it) are allowed to be arrogant and say things like "i know i'm the...or i'd hate me too", yet if someone who actually has "room" to say it's unacceptable and people write them off as being stuck on themselves?
conceit is unbecoming no matter what you look like.

Back
Top Bottom