She really thought she was doing it.... PIC

Like Dirty said, she looks like half the dudes on here who post in PYP's only thing missing is the camos

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Like Dirty said, she looks like half the dudes on here who post in PYP's only thing missing is the camos (enter urban street brand clothing line here)

FIXED.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Go back to work
grin.gif
Just did.
banned - backup names not allowed

He's crying right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
especially during March Madness

Im just wondering how many of you would be all "GOOD SAMIRITAN" if Dirty didnt come inhere at all to ban dude???? REAL TALK, You all act like you dont make fun of people weather its just to get a quick laugh on your face or youre really an @$$bag who picks on people.. Im not saying its right because in my mind it really isnt but I just cant imagine all of you pretending to be soooinnocent

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Im just wondering how many of you would be all "GOOD SAMIRITAN" if Dirty didnt come in here at all to ban dude???? REAL TALK, You all act like you dont make fun of people weather its just to get a quick laugh on your face or youre really an *** bag who picks on people.. Im not saying its right because in my mind it really isnt but I just cant imagine all of you pretending to be sooo innocent

Thanks, champ.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreaface

Guys are so critical of gurls, most of the guys on here are equivalent to her in looks. word to Dirty.
females are way more critical of dudes than dudes are of females...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by dreaface

Guys are so critical of gurls, most of the guys on here are equivalent to her in looks. word to Dirty.
females are way more critical of dudes than dudes are of females...

ur right. some guys have NO standards.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Im just wondering how many of you would be all "GOOD SAMIRITAN" if Dirty didnt come in here at all to ban dude???? REAL TALK, You all act like you dont make fun of people weather its just to get a quick laugh on your face or youre really an *** bag who picks on people.. Im not saying its right because in my mind it really isnt but I just cant imagine all of you pretending to be sooo innocent

Thanks, champ.
eyes.gif

Youre totally welcome,,, I think its safe to say I hit the TRUTH NERVE.. dont worry its a lil thing we live with everyday, theresa word for it tooo whaddya know its called "GUILT"
grin.gif

i dont make fun of people... ill laugh when other people do if its funny. But im not out right gonna crack a joke just because someones fat orugly, i honestly feel bad for them. Its more pity.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

to be honest...after years of PYPs and matching up people's pics with their comments about women.... she's just like you guys and your overinflated egos.

ya'll think you're doing it too... but really... for a bunch of you, you're not.

Go back to work
grin.gif

How can someone get banned for this?
eek.gif
you neglect to read the rest.
Well ok.. whatever you say
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to argue with you dude....
laugh.gif

- its comments/people like these that make me hate NT
smh.gif

- dude completely misses the point. and instead of reading he crawls into his shell and calls it an argument
laugh.gif
smh.gif
jesus christ....

- whatever you say eh?.......not even going to argue eh??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

either you dont like to read or youre just tryna instigate
grin.gif

- ahh yes. the classic "i dont understand, so ill just post a funny pic" response, in an attempt to make the other person look stupid.

- as i said in the thread 1 Word to Describe NT.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

childish

- im trying my damndest to wean myself off this place. i dont see how the older mods have put up with it for so long.

- im trying my damndest to wean myself off this place. i dont see how the older mods have put up with it for so long.
why dont you do everybody involved a favor & just leave now.

i've never understood this... people wan to complain about how bad NT is, then dont post on here anymore. it isnt that difficult

Originally Posted by ericberry14

why dont you do everybody involved a favor & just leave now.

i've never understood this... people wan to complain about how bad NT is, then dont post on here anymore. it isnt that difficult

- everyone a favor eh?
laugh.gif
cool.

- really though? once you get used to NT its hard not to browse. then browsing turns into posting. as i said trying to wean myself. ididnt threaten to leave smartass. however, i knew some child was going to say exactly what you did, didnt know you and dude were dating.

Back
Top Bottom