Shia LaBeouf hasn't given a **** since Even Stevens

This dude Shia should receive a oscar for acting like he was legitimately upset that he gets to smash his co-actors.

mean.gif

This dude said closer to Heroin. Damn :lol:

'I don’t think she had ever experienced anything like that.”

:lol:

I wonder how often if at all, those sex scenes happen :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd: interested in the method to this madness as well lol

how many of those true blood scenes were fake or fo real? some of those women are too fine to do fake numsayin?

Last edited:
this makes absolutely zero sense

he means in an interview, Shia was bashing big studio movies and said he hated them and would never do them again because hes a true artist. its easier to say that when youve made over 25 mill from said big budget movies and can afford to do indie stuff.

Last edited:
this makes absolutely zero sense

he means in an interview, Shia was bashing big studio movies and said he hated them and would never do them again because hes a true artist. its easier to say that when youve made over 25 mill from said big budget movies and can afford to do indie stuff.
Agreed. Some young actors in the beginning do the big studio films to get money then go through a phase where they're a real actor and too good to do anything big budget. If someone like Christopher Nolan gives him a call about a project i'm sure he'll give it a listen.

Thought this was gonna be about him on 106&Park. Someone post the pic
150267055-actor-shia-lebeouf-and-host-rocsi-diaz-visits-wireimage.jpg

slipped my mind :lol:

yea he really think his **** dont stink

but anytime i tell someone i cant take his acting srs because i watched too much Even Stevens they never know what im talkin about, i know other people watched it

:rofl: At not taking someone's acting seriously because of a childhood role

I need a Asian woman in my life ASAP :nerd:

Moonshine blacked me out for a couple days then laid me out for a week. You can function as long as you keep drinking it but you have a hard time putting things you did back in order. I doubt he drank a lot of it. It doesn't look pretty.

Talbert

Where have you guys tried moonshine? You know people who make it? I feel like you can find people making it in the South but it might be scarce here up North.

Back
Top Bottom