Shirt Designs for Upcoming Cardinal 7 Release

Shirt designs to go with the upcoming Air Jordan Retro 7 "Cardinals" release this Saturday.  Let me know what you think and which is your favorite.

Thank you.

The red looks a little darker on these than on the shirts.  The red on the shirt matches the red on the shoe perfectly. 

Shirt designs to go with the upcoming Air Jordan Retro 7 "Cardinals" release this Saturday.  Let me know what you think and which is your favorite.

Thank you.

The red looks a little darker on these than on the shirts.  The red on the shirt matches the red on the shoe perfectly. 

The 1st one is most certainly the best one...
Regarding the Cardinal 7's I'll take my chances getting a pair, or might get a employee discount on 'em.

The 1st one is most certainly the best one...
Regarding the Cardinal 7's I'll take my chances getting a pair, or might get a employee discount on 'em.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by SmoothOneTwo
That's the best one to me.
i concur
pimp.gif

Thank you.

This guy is a genius with the play on words put into a design. Also did the True Blues and Wolf Greys. This guy is the man!!!!

Thank you.

This guy is a genius with the play on words put into a design. Also did the True Blues and Wolf Greys. This guy is the man!!!!

Back
Top Bottom