Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Nice! I don't think it's an OG CW.. Hope Park releases this CW para may 10% off.
happy.gif

This may be a long shot but did shoe salon release the retro versions of the palladiums? ..those that will smith wore in I AM Legend... Anyone know? I need thegrey one or army green one!

here are other pics of the new drops, im planning to get one of these by the weekend, the gradients are nice but the blue seems more elegant and OG looking,imo a great ff up to the infrareds, what do u guys think?

20znsis.jpg

get both, but id choose the blues over the gradients if i had to get one, after a few days of looking at them, the blue just appeals to me better

Originally Posted by monase

here are other pics of the new drops, im planning to get one of these by the weekend, the gradients are nice but the blue seems more elegant and OG looking, imo a great ff up to the infrareds, what do u guys think?

20znsis.jpg
they also have this in shangri-la

idol mon and pareng toots... i wish i was bigtime like you guys... don't have the budget for two. hahaha! hhhmmmmmm...

^ Carlo si Mon lang ang big time not me... Haha!

Anyway i like the blue no doubt but i would go for the gradients.

But in your case whether am1 or am 90. Id go with 90.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Carlo si Mon lang ang big time not me... Haha!

Anyway i like the blue no doubt but i would go for the gradients.

But in your case whether am1 or am 90. Id go with 90.
hahaha! Nope Pareng Toots. Never got close there.
IMO, those royal blue AM90's are nice. Lapitin lang sa dumi ang toebox na mesh...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

idol mon and pareng toots... i wish i was bigtime like you guys... don't have the budget for two. hahaha! hhhmmmmmm...
haha! Pareng Carlo talaga. Lam naman natin na di ganun yun.hehe

In this case, I would go for the AM1 pre. Sorry Pareng Toots. haha!
Problem with AM90's is that the back heel sole will crack later...and paint chipping is common for them.
Your money will be worth it for the AM1's..IMO.

haha To each his own naman yan eh.
laugh.gif

^ No prob pareng Mon.

You are correct in stating the cracking and possible chipping of the am 90's. Even at brand nw condition you can already see where will it lead on severaluse. Thats just me...

Update us na lang Carlo on what you got...

luvin those AM90s esp the blue/whte cw.. ive been waiting for this cw to drop... yeah, hope NP would also release them.. para may 10% discount.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom