Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

^yeah.. black with white soles.. 3995... already got my pair..
smile.gif

I remember the Prestos from way back. Karamihan nakikita kong nakasuot dati ay puro gay...no offense meant. Ewan ba pero gusto talaga siguro nila yan
happy.gif

also available in SS Glorietta. If anybody wants a picture it's this:

nike-air-presto-black-black-white-1.jpg

pics c/o bayareakicks.com

It's a nice catch
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ankh7

I remember the Prestos from way back. Karamihan nakikita kong nakasuot dati ay puro gay...no offense meant. Ewan ba pero gusto talaga siguro nila yan
happy.gif

laugh.gif
kahit no offense meant may mga nasaktan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ankh7

happy.gif
Hehehehe....if I remember correctly the Presto then was supposedly 'unisex' and being marketed as a 'shirt' for the feet was sizedS, M, L just like t-shirts. the name itself (Presto) is kinda soft. Watchathinky.

But i loved the comfort! Prestos and Kukinis then.

i had a pair of blue presto's back in the day. comfy as hell. i got the last pair of presto's from shoe salon trinoma last night, buti na lang umabotako
smile.gif
hehe according to the staff, they only got in 1 pair per size,they also don't know if they're getting other cw's. i want the blue white ones too!

Memories! I remember missing out on the kukinis because i couldnt make up my mind about them. But luckily my uncle was able to get me a pair of the OG JordanTrunners (Id love to have another pair of those). They were just like Prestos but i figured everybody and their brother had Prestos back then but I wasrocking Js. Hehehe.

SS rockwell: Air Huarache Burst - Black/red 4+++ for the ladies, skinny dunk - black gradient and purple?gradient..

Back
Top Bottom