Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

hideout still has the og am1s. don't know the sizes though. called earlier today to ask what's new and the saleslady said they had an am 90 and af1splatter edition. I asked her what color she said white and red, i tried to google it but only saw a gold colored am 90 with some splatter on it.

they had an am 90 and af1 splatter edition. I asked her what color she said white and red, i tried to google it but only saw a gold colored am 90 with some splatter on it.

Tennis pack? Colors are wrong, but that' the most recently released pack that has a splatter pattern.

SS MOA has Nike Air Max 1 Premium SP Safari Pack Carrot and Nike Air Max 1 Safari Pack Voltage Yellow... damn i wish i had the g's...

Use your CC Pareng Carlo..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by endangered15

AM1s red and blue cw still available at Hideout. Size 9 on display.
That probably means size 9 is their smallest in stock. I'm hoping they still have an 8.5 on the blue ones.

Originally Posted by Hotshot Drew

Don't know if this is old news. Saw CDP XI/XII size 8 at their powerplant store. Cost is 20000 Php...
what the... ???

it was an over-priced AJ1 high-strap last time,

and now a 20K CDP XI/XII, since when did shoe-salon rockwell turned into a re-seller!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by Hotshot Drew

Don't know if this is old news. Saw CDP XI/XII size 8 at their powerplant store. Cost is 20000 Php...
what the... ???

it was an over-priced AJ1 high-strap last time,

and now a 20K CDP XI/XII, since when did shoe-salon rockwell turned into a re-seller!
laugh.gif

same crew?
smh.gif

20k isnt actually that bad since it retailed for 15k

i wonder if their just upping their cred with those glass cased shoes

Updates in Shoe Salon MOA

am1's..didnt check the price though..but would prolly go around 5,+++...

9iv8uh.jpg

Af1's...ATC inspired..nice BUT pricey...5,995...

20sfue0.jpg

Adidas

oax7x4.jpg

AM90's 30% off...

4j417b.jpg

^yea..af1's are expensive nowadays...before the retail was just 3,495..and 3,995 for the mids but i'll still wait for it to go on sale haha

and SS always have those crazy sales that would go for 30-50% off...
happy.gif

from shoe salon trinoma...air structure

sorry no additional pics from other shoes...nagmamadali kasi ako.

Back
Top Bottom