Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Those presto's were such a hit when it was first released...
Saw a pair of Jordan 1's at Shoe Salon in Rockwell... It's in a glass type display!
Thought they were just for display but when i asked the saleslady if it was for sale... She said yes and it's being sold for P15,000.
Those are size 10's... Check em out if you're looking for some AJ1's...
Peace!

Originally Posted by lbj19

Saw air max 1 QS at hideout for 5+++. both cw btw.
What cw's are these? White/Blue and White/Red OG colorways or these are the New Air Maxims with flywire tech?TIA...

air max or air maxim, as long as its in the og cw, im getting them, brings back memories

Originally Posted by foshizzles

What cw's are these? White/Blue and White/Red OG colorways or these are the New Air Maxims with flywire tech? TIA...

it's the og ones. Both CW

Originally Posted by foshizzles

What cw's are these? White/Blue and White/Red OG colorways or these are the New Air Maxims with flywire tech? TIA...

it's the og ones. Both CW
Thanks man... so Hideout do get retail priced QS's? that's
pimp.gif

wow the OG ones... nice.. ss has the maxims (the one with the flywire.. thanks for the info pareng mon).. not my type...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

wow the OG ones... nice.. ss has the maxims (the one with the flywire.. thanks for the info pareng mon).. not my type...
yup, it's kinda off IMO. The shape, it just looks horrible. but it's hella comfy fasho (Air Maxims)...
Stay OG ~ word to Pareng Jason.

Originally Posted by Inigo

Saw a pair of Jordan 1's at Shoe Salon in Rockwell... It's in a glass type display!
Thought they were just for display but when i asked the saleslady if it was for sale... She said yes and it's being sold for P15,000.
Those are size 10's... Check em out if you're looking for some AJ1's...
Peace!
can someone please post pics of this aj1 at shoesalon TIA
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^haha i just might pull the trigger on that one..hahaha very tempting!
Hope and pray Nike Park gets them as well. (which I doubt) so getting both pairs is cheaper.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

had these for about a week and just found time to crack open the box. i thought the red joints would be different from the strap I's that came out this year, but they're exactly the same except for the strap holder on the back......

I can't wait for the metalics.......

posted in the Jordan thread, actual pic for the Jordan 1 60+ pack, possible reason why the owner of the Jordan 1 High Strap is selling his pair, almost thesame quality as the incoming pack and possibly cheaper price than the consigned pair in Shoe Salon store.

Back
Top Bottom